Chapter 19

Yoongi was sitting at the foot of my bed as we planned out our project. He was being surprisingly helpful with his contributions. We had almost finished when my phone blew up making us both jump, I answered it.

"Bitchhhh! I need to drop Tae and Ken off at Sabrina's after class, she's having a meltdown about her lasagne and Granny is going to help her while Tae plays with Ken. Do you need me to come back and get you?"

Sabrina lived right next to the cafe, I didn't want Hobi coming all the way back here to get me.

"No I'm good, I'll just meet you there at 2, get a booth."

"I'll get the one by the window so we can watch the guys running in the park, watching them get all hot and sweaty just gets me.."

"Hoseok"

"Sorry Jinnie! See ya in a bit. Mwah!"

I giggle at my best friend and his antics as I hang up. As much as I hate to admit it, I wouldn't have him any other way.

"Where are you going?" I had almost forgotten Yoongi was even here..

"Just Kelly's cafe, are you good for us to wrap it up here? I've got to walk over and I don't want to be late." I look at my phone, it's gone half past already..

"I can drop you off?" I look at Yoongi with caution. I know by now that nothing comes free with this boy. Noticing my expression Yoongi throws his hands up in surrender.

"Just an offer, I'm not going to kidnap you or anything. Those clouds just look pretty gray is all."

I look out the window, he's right. I remember back to last night and how drenched me and Namjoon got as the heavens opened, I really didn't need that again today. "Yeah, Okay. Thanks."

I start to pack everything up, walking over to the bottom draw of my desk and putting everything in. I turn back and Yoongi is staring at me again, eyes wide. "What?" I ask with just a hint of sarcastic attitude.

"You aren't used to wearing tight clothes are you?" Yoongi replies as he rises to his feet with that smirk.. I look at him confused.

Oh fuck. I want to die.

He's right, I wasn't used to going around in clothes like this yet. I know what to do. I saunter over to him slowly, stopping only when I can reach his body, grabbing a handful of his t-shirt and pulling him towards me closing the gap between us.

I lay my hands on his shoulders, running them slowly down his arms, getting a firm grip on him. I look up into his eyes, they're a mix of confusion and something else I haven't seen before from him. I bite my lower lip and put on my chest innocent eyes.

I see the confused look in his eyes leave a burning fire taking its place. I feel his hands on my hips and I tilt my face to his, keeping my eyes on his lips. He leans down and when his lips are an inch from mine, without warning, I shove myself knee first into his family jewels. As he crumbles to his knees holding his manhood I take his face in my hands and whisper in his ear "You promised I could." Before I let him. fall completely to the floor.

I finish getting ready as Yoongi says something about me preventing him from repopulating the human race come the zombie apocalypse. I tell him I'll meet him downstairs as he finishes pulling himself together after going to the bathroom to check everything is still where it should be.

As I get to the bottom step I see the back of Namjoon's head sitting on the couch. He whips around as he hears me and throws whatever he was doing to the floor. A pencil rolls under the couch straight to my feet. I pick it up and put it on the hallway table.

"Jin look I don't know what you heard but.."

I cut him off.

"Namjoon don't. Okay. Just don't. It's my fault for falling for it. I actually thought, you know what? It doesn't matter what I thought. I'm just the latest in what seems to be a long line that falls for the 'You're so beautiful' play."

"No, Jin, I swear it wasn't like that. Not with you." I put my hand up to stop him talking. Every word that leaves his lips feels like a dagger slicing me until I'll eventually bleed to death from a thousand tiny cuts. It hurts to even look at him.

I can feel my heart pounding as he gets closer to me. I need to move but my legs won't carry me. I feel his hand grab my chin. His thumb runs itself across my bottom lip as he forces my face up to meet his. I can't help the feeling in my belly as I look at him. His blonde hair catches the early afternoon light in such a way it appears he is surrounded by a warm glow. I melt at his touch.

Just as I feel myself go to give it to my desires once more Namjoon's hand falls and he steps back. I hear footsteps behind me and have never been more happy to have Min Yoongi interrupt me.

I scold myself for almost falling for it again. I needed to get a grip on this. "Are you guys done with the family drama? Am I safe to enter?" Yoongi chuckles as he makes his way down the stairs.

"I thought you left?" Namjoon looks at his best friend confused as to where he came from.

"Not exactly." Yoongi states before turning to me. "Are you ready to go?" Yoongi extends his hand out for me too. take. I glance quickly at Namjoon. I know Yoongi is doing this to really piss him off and it's working. I can see Namjoon is seething.

I don't care.

I intertwine my fingers with Yoongi's and let him guide me outside. I can feel Namjoon's eyes burrowing into my back as we walk away.