Little Disrespectful🔞

Start from the beginning

"Ah!" I yelled at the impact because it was really hard.

"Baby you need to learn some fucking manners." He advised as he flipped me on my back to hover over me. I avoided eye contact with him by looking everywhere else.

"Look. At. Me." He said slowly dragging out each of his words. When I opened my eyes I saw how angry he was.

"When I'm talking to you, you look at me. When people talk to you you look at them. That's common knowledge." He explained and I nodded furiously.

"You're in desperate need of a manners lesson aren't you baby?" He asked and I didn't answer. He smacked my thigh harshly and I jumped at the sensation it sent straight to my boner.

"Answer me dammit!" He yelled and I nodded again.

"Y-yes daddy." At this point my erection was dripping in precum. The dominance Jungkook was showing today was so fucking sexy yet scary at the same time.

"This." He pointed to the situation.

"Is a punishment. You aren't going to enjoy it as much as I am. Got it?" He told me in a tone I've never heard before. It was dark and deep. I only nodded and he smacked my leg again.

"Jimin when I ask you something you answer me with your words. So let's try again. Got it?" He asked again and I almost nodded unable to say anything because of how small I felt.

"Y-yes." I stuttered. He flipped me around again and with out warning I felt a soft, warm sensation in my entrance.

"Mm." I hummed at the feeling. It was amazing. It felt amazing.

"Make another sound and I'll gag you." He said and I shut up immediately. I hate being gagged. I soon felt his tongue back in me and could've came right there.

"You taste so damn good Minnie." He growled while leaving wet kisses on my back up to my shoulders.

"I'm gonna fucking wreck you for being such a bad boy today." He whispered lowly in my ear before biting down on it. I wanted to scream but I remembered his threat and winced in silence.

"Good boy. Get off the bed and down on your knees." He demanded while pionting to the spot on the floor infront of him. I immediately jumped up and did as he asked. Once I was on the ground he gripped a handful of my hair. He stood infront of me and made me look up at him.

"You're fucking beautiful Min." He complimented me and I blushed. Even in a situation like this he made me blush.

"Suck." He demanded after lining his dick up with my mouth. I willingly complied and opened my mouth widely. He pushed his length all the way to the back of my throat until I choked. I hummed and tightened my lips to make it more enjoyable for him.

"Dammit Min. Fuck." He groaned while throwing his head back in pleasure. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft while he lightly pushed my neck. My pace started to slow down after a few minutes and that wasn't enough for him.

He started to thrust into my mouth harshly while I just sat there. I allowed him to do whatever he pleased because I want to pleasure him. I want to make him feel good.

"So good." He moaned as he helped me up. My lips were swollen and bright red and my throat was killer. He pulled me into a passionate kiss. It was sloppy and rough. We pulled away with a string of saliva while panting .

I looked up at him and I guess he could see I was tired. Or not as energetic as before. He pushed me against the wall and grabbed my crotch.

"Baby. I don't want to hurt you. I want to teach you a lesson. But your consent is way more important to me. Can I punish you?" He asked in the most seductive voice.