Ch 7: The Bøsak Infernal (Rewritten)

Infernal- Relating to or characteristic of hell or the underworld.

***

I woke up with pain. I hate this place for the amount of pain that's been dished out to me. Zofia was sitting in a chair next to my bed with a book in her hands. It had a red cover and imprinted star on it. I lifted my arms and put my hands onto my eyes.

"Fuck you"

Zofia closed the book and put it onto the nightstand that was next to the bed.

Zofia: "Look who's awake. How'd you sleep you little kutas" (Prick)

"Bien merci d'avoir demandé"
(Fine thank you for asking)

She stood up and hit the back of my head with her open hand.

Zofia: "You pointed a gun at not just myself but a coworker of mine!"

"I told you that if you let me leave then I wouldn't have done anything!"

I quickly stood up and got face to face with my older sister who was only an inch shorter. I was so close to punching her in the face. She must have noticed me struggling to keep my cool and cracked a small but noticeable smirk.

Zofia: "Do it"

I clenched my right hand as I tried to control my anger.

"You should have let me leave"

Zofia: "I said... do it"

I stood still for another minute before Zofia smiled and walked away to the door to leave. Before she grabbed the door handle she spoke.

Zofia: "Pussy"

Snap

I ran to Zofia. She tried to escape but I was too quick. I put my arms around her neck and into a choke hold. I ripped her to the ground and began to choke her.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

Zofia kept struggling, trying to gasp for air. I noticed what I was doing wasn't right at all and let go. She crawled away and leaned onto the wall next to me.

"I fucking hate you"

Zofia kept panting and looked over to me... smiling.

"Why are you smiling?"

Zofia: "You remind me of Ela... I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing"

I stood up and opened the door to be greeted with Nøkk who shoved me into the same wall Zofia was leaning on.

Nøkk: "Lay. Down."

When she let go I spit at her feet and walked away. I need to get the fuck out of this nut place. Before I could open the door the lock to the door make a click and turned red, meaning it was locked.

I was now angry. Really. Angry.

Nøkk: "You're not going anywhere. Just lay down. I won't hurt you John"

I looked over to Zofia who was standing up now, breathing normally. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed.

Nøkk: "You two make up while I get some stuff and don't make me find you guys trying to kill each other"

Nøkk left and locked the door on her way out. Zofia and I sat still for about minute before I finally spoke.

"Why didn't you let me leave?"