Ch 13: Høme Sweet Høme?

(Note: This upper part was written in early October, 2021. It's been so long since I've done anything here.)

——————————————————————-

I slowly began to open my eyes as my body began to wake. I adjusted my body to get more comfortable on the couch I was laying on. When I moved to my right I heard the door to the dorm room open.

WHOOSH

Something flew across the room and hit me in the head. I shot up from the couch.

"Merde!"

I looked down to my lap and saw my duffel bag. I looked over to the dorm room door and saw Zofia.

Zofia: " It's time to go so hurry up"

She left the room and closed the door.

"You could have just tapped me on the shoulder or something"

I rubbed my face and stood up. My duffel bag hit the floor with a thud. I picked up my duffel bag and threw the shoulder strap over my shoulder. I combed my hair using my hand and left the dorm room, making sure I didn't slam the door. I looked at my watch and saw it was five in the morning.

Zofia was standing outside of the doorway and saw me.

Zofia: "There's been a change of plans. Instead of going to London and catching a plane, Harry decided we should take a private jet"

"Really? A private jet?"

Zofia nodded and began to walk. I walked next to her and spoke.

"You think she'll remember me?"

Zofia: "Who?"

"Your- I mean, our mother?"

Zofia: "I've already talked to her and she was surprised like myself and Ela at the fact that we had found you. Or you found us. I don't know, I'm just glad it happened"

I nodded and continued to follow Zofia until we made it to a glass door that led outside to the airstrip that was on the north side of the building. When we exited the building and walked onto the airstrip Ela was already there, looking at her phone until she heard Zofia and I's footsteps.

Ela looked up from her phone and spoke.

Ela: "It's about time you two showed up. I didn't want to go home by myself"

Zofia rolled her eyes.

Zofia: "I had to get him out of bed"

She pointed to me and then walked passed Ela. Ela then began to walk beside me.

Ela: "Ready to go home?"

"I'm going to be honest. I don't even remember the place. I was just born when I was put up for adoption"

Ela put a hand on my shoulder and spoke.

Ela: "Well trust me when I say this. You didn't miss much when our parents, specifically dad, were around with Zofia and I"

I looked over to Ela.

"Really?"

Ela nodded and sighed while keeping her eyes forward.

Ela: "If you think Zofia and I can get annoying when we argue, it was even worse when dad was around. Zofia was such a daddy's girl"

I grinned and spoke.

"Then I'm glad I wasn't around back then"

Ela and I followed Zofia to a small black jet and walked up the small staircase that led inside of the jet. We entered the small aircraft and threw our stuff right next to the door we entered from. Zofia began to dial a number and sat at the front.