Ch 2: Faded Rainbøw

(Hereford, England)

Pilot: "HQ, we have made it over the prize, running low of fuel"

Headquarters: "Copy Valkyrie, drop him and come back for a refuel"

I picked up my helmet and stared at it.

Pilot: "Hey kid! Get ready it's going to be a little bumpy and windy!"

I nodded and put on the parachute I was given.

Pilot: "Ready?"

"Ready!"

Co-Pilot: "Green light, green, green, go!"

I jumped out of the door and flew down. Rain and wind relentlessly pushed me around. Then I finally landed in a tree.

"Oh c'mon man!"

I took my knife and cut the straps. I fell twenty feet and landed in fallen leafs. I got on one knee and tapped my glasses. A number appeared in the top right.

I saw a tall building with few lights on. I slowly walked to the building and saw a tall black fence. I activated my glove and concentrated the heat to my fingers, making a blade with my hand. I cut a curved line in the fence and bent it, allowing me to climb through.

"There is no way it's that easy"

I tried to find a way in and by luck, there was an open window. I took a grappling hook and shot it into the window. I thought for a moment and wondered who the hell would leave a window open when it rains? I climbed into the window and closed it on my way into the room, making virtually no sound.

???: Grace what are you doing?

I panicked and quickly walked out of the room. Closing the door behind me. I stood in a living room and saw a door which I assumed led to a hallway. I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me, keeping a close eye on my surroundings. I followed the markers my glasses left and made it to the vault. A room the size of fucking Moscow with cages held the vault in the center. I noticed on each cage they haves a logo logo on it, one is a blue patch with white lines making a face. I took a picture of it and. slowly tip-toed to the vault doors. I set a decryption device on it.

"Come on, come on"

Over my shoulder I noticed a black figure with three neon green glowing eyes. I tapped the side of my glasses and turned them on a semi night vision setting. The lenses glowed a bright red.

???: "Freeze"

The man said in a low voice.

"Yeah, yeah I know how this works"

I said raising my hands.

A beep came from the decryption device as the vault doors began to open. I turned around a saw the man had a grey and black beard. He had an integrated suppressed FN-Five seven.

"Hello Sam"

Sam: "Hello John"

I took a step forward. More figures with weapons began to appear around us.

Sam: "John, there are only two ways out of this situation. Either you surrender and I ask you some questions... or you get shot by about twelve people"

Crusader: "Eh, I've felt worse pain before"

(3rd Person)