" Can you hurry up, other people gotta make phone calls too!" The rude ass bitch who had some to say.

" And can you back da fuck up? Yo ass wasn't worried bout the damn phone until I picked it up. Hell, worried bout the wrong shit with dat caked up ass makeup on yo face." I snapped at her.

" Yo ass ain't even been in there for more than 3 hours and you already got smoke with somebody." Trey laughed.

" You and whoever need to hurry up before I have to beat a bitch cause yeah I'm really like dat! Don't let this pretty shit fool ya." I said looking back at the girl.

" Ight, calm ya ass down Muhammad Ali. We on our way to get y'all." Trey laughed.

I hung up, and walked back over.

" Don't let ha get to you girl. She just mad cause she been in here for 8 hours, and ain't nobody answering ha damn calls. I'm Mia." She said holding her hand out.

" Cali." I said shaking her hand.

She was a fine ass girl, and her body was on point.

" Come sit next to me." Mia said as she scooted over on the bench.

I walked over, and sat next to her.

" So, who coming to bail you out yo nigga?" She asked laughing.

" Nah, my cuzzin. Whatchu do to get in hea?" I asked ha.

" I caught my nigga cheating, and they saying I stabbed him ALLEGEDLY." Mia said rolling her eyes.

" Allegedly? Well, if you did dats wassup." I said dapping her up laughing.

" What about you?"

" I was on my way to the Rolling Loud to meet my cuzzin, but I had to ride with his homeboys cause he had to leave earlier. And ALLEGEDLY we had guns and drugs in the car." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

" Well, if y'all did have any of that, then as y'all should cause never leave the house lacking." Mia laughed.

" Whatchu do fa a living? You a stripper or some? No offense cause you bad as fuck." I said as I complimented her.

" Girl, none taken. Believe it or not I'm actually a realtor." She said looking around like it was a secret.

I think the bitch is crazy... I like it.

" Well, I'll definitely hit you up if I ever decide to move." I laughed.

" What about you?"

" I'ma model."

For the next hour me and Mia continued talking. Until an officer came, and opened the door.

" Caliana Cartier you made bail." He said.

" When you get bailed out make sure you hit me up on Instagram, so we can link up one day." I said as I hugged her back.

" Ok, I will. One of my niggas coming to bail me out, hell whichever one of em get here first." She laughed.

" Na na na boo boo I'm getting out, and nobody still ain't answering the phone fa ya ass." I laughed pointing at the rude bitch who I got into it with earlier.