" Damn, son they trending!" Scorey said looking at his phone.

" Where Caliana at? She ain't in the video, so maybe she didn't get arrested with em." Stunna said looking at me.

" Ion know let me call Pjay real quick." I said as I started dialing Pjay number.

He answered on the first ring.

" Wassup Trey?"

" Say you heard from Cali nem?" I asked him.

" Nah, why wassup?"

" Awww, damn ight!" I sighed shaking my head.

" Wassup, what's going on bruh?"

" Glock and Cali nem done got arrested, and we gotta bail these fool out."

" I'm glad I stayed my ass at home." Pjay laughed.

Cali's POV

I had just got done getting my fingerprints taken as the officer pointed me in the direction to get my mugshot taken.

" They didn't take yo jewelry off?" The dude who was taking my mugshot said to me.

" Nah, but I can take it off tho." I said as I started to reach for my necklaces.

" Nah, you straight ma just look right hea into the camera fa me." He smirked at me.

I did as I was told, and he took my mugshot.

" Is it ugly? Cause if it is let me retake it." I said looking at him.

" Nah, you good. Cause hell at this point, it ain't even a mugshot. Turn to the right fa me." He said looking at the picture.

I did as I was told, and he took my mugshot again.

" Ight, they finna take you to a holding cell until whenever you make bail or if you can't afford to bail out.. If you let me take you on a date, I'll bail you out when I get off." He said as he whispered the last part licking his lips.

I scrunched my face up " I can bail myself out."

The police officer took me to the holding cell. It was 12 other women in there. I turned my lip up once the smell hit my nose. It smelled like fish oil and piss in here.

" You not gone sit down?" One girl asked me.

" Nah, I'm straight." I sis with my arms crossed.

" What you think you too good to sit down? Hell, girl you in here with us. Yeen that damn stuck up." Another girl said.

I rolled my eyes, and made my way over to the phone. I stared at the numbers for a while.

" Damn, I really need to start learning m'fers number by hard." I mumbled.

As I was thinking I finally remembered Trey's number. I put his number in, and it started ringing.

He quickly answered.

" This call is from Caliana Cartier an inmate at Miami-Dade County jail." The automatic voiced recording said.

" Cali, what the fuck happened?" Trey asked.

" Bruh, I'll tell you when you come get me out. I'm not finna incriminate myself on this damn phone." I said.