៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1࿐

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Y/n's POV

The day went swiftly without me noticing, his physical body was now out of our sight and yet the pain he left was still carved here inside my heart.

I can not withstand a day without him. People were sorrowful these days when Boboiboy left. The Earth's hero has now passed away without any knowledge of his death. And me who he left, just sits on the corner thinking what could've I done if I were beside him. If only I stopped him from coming to that planet, I'll do anything to redo that day.

Each time I walk out I force out a smile to tell show everyone I'm fine. I don't want to worry them about my well-being and just want to cope on my own. The more days passed by the more lifeless I become.

My room became dark even with the lights on, my bed was in a mess and I haven't been eating daily recently. I just feel full every day, full of hurtful thoughts and full of pain.

A soft knock was then heard as a voice soon followed "Y/n sweetie... Ying and Yaya are here to see you" I didn't reply, they certainly know they can come inside by now.

The door creaked open and showed my two friends looking at me with worry and pity. "Y/n? Wh—" "oh you guys are here haha... Sorry I didn't know you two are coming so I didn't get to clean up." I faked a smile.

"We called you 5 times already but you didn't respond" Yaya picked up some trash from the floor and threw them out on the trash can.

"Oh... My phone died, sorry" I reasoned. I just feel not to charge my phone or else I'll see his face again and won't stop myself from being too emotional. "If you want we can help you clean" Ying said, and I just noticed she was holding a small box. She laid it on my messy bed "sure" I beamed, the two glanced at each other and winked.

The three of us cleared my dirty floor from trash and used clothes. Ying swept the floor, Yaya threw the trash bags and I folded my unused clothes and placed them in my closet and the used ones were thrown into the laundry bin.

It took us an hour to clean my room which I'm guessing will be in a mess again when they leave. "And finally we're done!" Yaya cheered. "Yeah, thanks guys" "no prob" Ying said.

"By the way why did you guys come here?" I asked, Ying suddenly jolted and ran to my well-fixed bed. She grabbed the box and gave it to me "this is... Well... Boboiboy's stuff and we thought of giving it to you. It's not really him but these stuff will remind him of you" Yaya responded.

With trembling hands, I reached out for the box and held it close. "Oh shoot! Fang said we need to go on another mission. Y/n we'll see you tomorrow!" Ying hurried out of the room with Yaya as they bid me goodbye.

I smiled at them and waved back, and as soon as they vanished from my sight, I broke into a frown. My eyes landed on the box and decided to open it at least.

My hands shivered whilst opening the box. Once it was opened I saw his cap, vest, pictures, and his gloves.

I grabbed his hat and placed it on top of my head, it was too big for me but I find it funny. His vest smelled a bit like him which made me sniff its aroma.

I wore it and cuddled myself as if I'm hugging him. But then sadness has returned once my eyes darted on the pictures on the box, it was almost my pictures with him. And most of them were just me, and his family.

But which caught my eye is our picture on our first date, 3 years ago. Memories flashed inside my head and without my notice, my tears were already streaking my cheeks.

I wish I could get back into this time. If I get to spend one more day with him, I'll take that chance.

But he's gone and I lost all my chances to be with him. "I can't believe that in a blink of an eye you were gone from me"

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*