៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10࿐

Y/n’s POV
“You guys sure are troublesome aren’t you two?” Ying scolded us both, Boboiboy and I stared at each other then staring at Ying. “Sorry mom” we both said in unison, Ying threw her palm towards her face. “You two, but at least both of you are on good terms now” she sighed, ruffling both of our heads. “Let’s head to the cafeteria, I’m starving!” Gopal groaned, rubbing his hungry stomach.

We all nodded and made our way towards the cafeteria “Boboiboy, what will you-“ I was cut off by the sight of Boboiboy and Yaya talking to each other. “Go on without me Y/n. We’ll catch up with you guys” Boboiboy said, Yaya was smiling at me.
“But aren’t you going to eat?” I asked he shook his head as a no. “But…” I trailed. “Don’t worry we’ll catch up with you guys soon” he pushed me lightly to the others, he gave me a reassuring smile before Ying grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.

Something tells me not to leave them both with each other. There’s no event that happened in the past that was similar to this scenario right now. Should I pull my arm and ran up to them? What should I do?
“Y/n we’re here” Fang flicked his finger on my forehead, the impact made me flinch and rub my forehead. “Oww, that hurts!” he smirked teasingly and head to our table.

“You scared that Yaya might take Boboiboy?” Gopal smirked teasingly as well, a blush crept to my cheeks. They weren’t wrong I do have a feeling that that might be the case. We all went to our usual spot to sit on.
“Nah, that won’t happen, Yaya doesn’t like anyone at all” Ying chimed in folding her arms across her chest.

"Yeah, that's right. I don't like anyone" we almost jumped out of our seats by surprise. "You guys aren't talking ill about us behind our backs weren't you?" Boboiboy approached us as well with his hands on his pockets. He smiled at me making me awkwardly smile back, he sat beside me making me more flustered than ever. He's my future Boyfriend but why do I feel like this isn't normal at all?!!

"Nah we're just talking about Y/n and her love for B—" "burgers! Yeah HAHAHHA!" I hastily shoved Gopal's necktie to his mouth. "You love burgers?" Boboiboy asked, my eyes darted everywhere, afraid to meet his gaze. "Y-yeah?" I stuttered. "Oh, then you should join me after class then! I'm going to that new burger place. I was gonna ask Gopal but he's unavailable" Boboiboy explained, I agreed right away by nodding.

"Who said I'm not available! Just tell her you just want to be with her... Alone" Boboiboy went red by Gopal's statement. He threw a menacing smile in Gopal's direction, leaving the others laughing at them.

"S-stop talking nonsense, Gopal!" He protested. My eyes lingered on his face, I couldn't help but just stare at him. Is it because of the yearning I felt all of those years? I really do miss him, I wanna proclaim my feelings for him.

It's just that... Maybe I could make another mistake and could minimize his life span. "Y/n? You've been staring at Boboiboy, he'll melt if you keep on staring" Fang teased, I quickly averted my gaze to the opposite way and tried to hide my burning face. "Ohohoho~ I sense that there will be a couple in the gang sooner or later~~" Ying commented, laying her chin on top of her palm with that smug look of hers.

"We should really get our lunches now. This break ain't gonna last long" Yaya said who was seated next to Fang. "Okaayy! So who's in charge of taking the food?" I asked they all stared at us weirdly. Shit, they're planning something.

"I nominate Boboiboy and Y/n" Gopal raised his hands, soon the other did so as well. Boboiboy stood up and gave me his hand "shall we Y/n?" Uhh, what should I do?? Should I dab?!

"Earth to Y/n!" I didn't realize I was occupying too much time in thinking. I shook my head and laid my hand into his, I could sense them holding their squeals. Why am I so flustered?! He's my Future Boyfriend!