៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24࿐

Y/n's POV
We headed to our homeroom with chaos following us, and by that I mean the troublemaker trio disrupting the other students. And our only resolve was tying them together, it was morning still, yet the atmosphere left me feeling worn out.

I took my customary seat and sat still for a while. I needed to at least take a brief bit of mental rest after this hectic adventure, or else I would later experience mental health problems. Ying leaned on my table and asked, "Y/n, are you feeling any better?" I nodded in answer. She said, sitting in front of me, "Umm Y/n. I read several books and researched into time travel, and it's sort of scary to tell you this but, you're causing a butterfly effect." "I know, I'm aware of that" I answered "I see... But aren't you afraid that this butterfly effect might cost you your own life?" Ying was right, a choice to save a life comes with the price of another one's life. Hold on a sec, I feel as if eyes were digging right through me. Chills run down my spine with this eerie feeling, this uneasiness seems to be telling me something.

I looked at Ying and stood. "Classes won't start until the next 30 minutes, could you please come with me and talk privately? I feel as if someone's watching" Ying nodded and followed me behind. Even with this crowd of students, someone's looking through me. And they seem to be coming after me.

I took Ying into the janitor's closet to explain my intentions. Ying looked at me bewildered. "Y/n, the power bot. You remember that it has somewhat met you before, and it said it had several contractors. What could this mean?" I sighed and stroked the bridge of my nose, "Ying... I don't know either." She continued, making a valid point, "If it knows you, that could suggest the contractors were related to you." Perhaps we ought to speak with that robot once more and ask—

Gopal pops out of nowhere, asking, "What if the contractor was you Y/n?" Ying and I both let out a startled "GAAAAHH!" as we embraced one another fiercely. "Gopal! Stop with the grand entrance! And what the hell are you thinking? Why would Y/n want to do something like that?" Though I was happy that she defended me, I'm beginning to question my own innocence. Becoming one of the contractors is still possible for me.  Gopal mumbled, "I mean, could be a possibility," and Ying merely sighed and slapped her own face in response.

"Guys, I have no leads or suspicions for now. But we must still be cautious of the possibilities around us. Our enemy is probably waiting for a strike just around the corner" I added, as I opened the door. To our surprise, we met with Ice, cold sweat formed over my forehead afraid that he might've heard everything we discussed. "Uhh, guys could you please move? I need to get some board eraser" he muttered loud enough for us to hear. We stepped out of the Janitor's closet and let him walk in to get the things he needed. Gopal stood beside me, whispering to my ear "I need to talk to you after school" I nodded in response, and after that Ice came walking out of the Janitor's closet.

We decided to walk back into class with Ying and Gopal in front of us while me and Ice walking behind them. I occasionally stole glances at Ice, I almost forgot how blunt he looks every day it's as if he's bottling his emotions. "Why are you looking at me?" He asked with his signature poker face, I almost jumped from where I stood hearing his chilling voice. "A-ah nothing" awkwardly scratching my cheek, he squinted his eyes and stepped closer to me. I backed away a little feeling anxious by his sudden move, he stopped once he noticed how I reacted. He stared at me with those judging eyes and spewed these words at me "you look uncomfortable around me..." our eyes locked.

"Um you're probably imagining things, Ice" I joked, averting my eyes somewhere. "Do you like me?" I almost choked at those words "hey Ice, stop flirting with our Y/n would ya? I'm surprised how bold you can be" Ying peeked over her shoulder, smiling at me somehow in a teasing manner. "Do you think I'm flirting with her? You must be crazy" He sneered at her, and with that, he speed up his pace and left us behind right after an icy glare he threw at me. What's his problem?