៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6࿐

𝓜𝓪𝔂 2, 2021❜

Y/n's POV
Last night, I had to stay up so late to find any details on how I can save Boboiboy. The ideas were swirling around my head that I couldn't even concentrate very much. This journey became exciting, at the same time lonely.

I know changing something will be a problem later on, but I'll take any risk I can to save him. But will it be all worth it? What if nothing changes? And I'm just wasting my time being obsessed with him.

I took Boboiboy's diary and started to skim the whole thing. Some of them changed but the majority was still the same. I run my fingers through my hair in frustration until I received another call. But this time the screen was glowing, I was so afraid to reach for it.

But what if it's an emergency, I clutched the notebook in my chest in answered the phone. "H-hello?" I stuttered, fear trying to eat me up. "Would you rewrite your history?" I can hear it came from a female, her voice was mellow but the tone of her words ran a chill through my spine. And without hesitation, I replied: "yes" with that the call soon dropped and it went off by itself.

"That's... Pecu—" I didn't have time to finish my sentence, when the phone's screen illuminated, bright enough to make me blind. It tried to suck me in and I felt my body froze still clutching the diary.

The last thing I saw is a silhouette of a female grabbing me...

...

Author's POV

"Ughhh, my head" Y/n groaned her vision swirled as she placed her palm on her forehead. She was surprised to wake up inside her room, however, though the covers and the curtains were different. Her surroundings felt somewhat not right.

She laid her foot on the floor then dashing out of her door. She descended downstairs when a mellow knock was heard on the front porch. "Huh?" She opened the door to he met up by a familiar girl. "M-Moon?!" The said girl was perplexed by what she said. "O-oh how did you know my name?" She asked, "we met yesterday didn't we?" Y/n giggled.

"Yesterday? But I haven't met you til now" Y/n felt her body tensed up, her eyes almost falling out of their places.

"H-huh but—" "well Ummm... Here's your notebook Boboiboy borrowed. Sorry he didn't get to give it on his own. He's running errands right now" she cut her sentence. The black-haired female handed her the notebook and bid goodbye afterward.

"What the? Is there something going on? I met her yesterday, didn't I? And wait... BOBOIBOY?!" She mumbled. Slamming the door behind her she ran towards a calendar, her body became stiffed seeing the date.

"June 10, 2019"

"I went back in time, HOW?!" She calmed herself, as she paced back and forth. "Y/n? Dear? What are you doing there? Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for school?" Her eyes widened in shock. "School? But—" "I don't want to hear any more buts, go and take a shower young lady!" The older female ordered. Y/n nodded and ascended to her room, once she was in she took her uniform out of the closet which was composed of: a F/C vest, a black necktie with white linings, white long sleeves, a mini skirt with a black lining on the edge and a knee-high white socks.

She threw it on the bed and took her F/C towel. She made her way to the bathroom, beginning to strip off her nightgown. She turned the shower on letting the hot droplets trickle down her body. Her thoughts went flying trying to figure out, how the hell did she come here.

All she remembered is that she took a call last night and seen the silhouette of a female. There she remembered, the question she had answered "would you rewrite history?" That's when her question had been finally answered.

"The call last night, it wanted me to come here and change it myself" she mumbled. Turning the shower off, she took the shampoo and applied some on her hair. "This means I get to actually see Boboiboy!" She cheered.

She then rushed her bath and went running to her room. She swiftly dried herself and put her uniform on. She slipped on her shoes and swung her backpack on. She was about to grab her phone when she realized something was lying underneath it.

It was Boboiboy's diary, she couldn't believe it. The diary was actually there, but shouldn't it be with Boboiboy? She didn't want to think too much so she placed it on her backpack knowing it could be useful.

Then rushed downstairs, "stop right there, breakfast first Y/n," her mother said, her arms folded on top of her chest. She sighed and went to her seat with a defeated expression.

...

Y/n's POV
I still remember how strict mom used to before. I can't believe she isn't after what I've been through. My mother then gave me orange juice as I was eating my pancakes.

I thanked her, as she smiled at me. After finishing my breakfast, I laid my dish on the sink and washed my hands. Chugging down the juice I bid goodbye and ran to granddad's shop. Boboiboy should be there since he works there every morning before coming to class.

I couldn't keep my excitement any longer. My yearning for his warmth made me jump up and down recklessly. Without any hesitation, I grabbed my bike and made my way to the shop.

...

After 5 minutes of driving, I can finally see him. My grin went from ear to ear, there I saw Boboiboy cleaning the counter. He was really there, I felt ecstatic. I can't contain this any longer. I threw my bike aside and ran to him. As I engulfed him into a hug. "Y/n goo—" his warmth made me burst into tears.

He's once again here in my arms. I felt his arms slowly hugging me back, I don't want this to end.

"Y/n, you seem strange. You never hugged me before" my eyes shot open by the realization. That's right, this is my past life where Boboiboy and I aren't lovers yet. I quickly backed up and smiled awkwardly.

"O-oh! I was just happy hehe" I lied, scratching the back of my head embarrassingly. "Ohhh~~ is y/n finally falling for Boboiboy?" Gopal teased, wait he's here?!

Oh yeah, that's right he's always at the shop before coming to class. I know my actions will change a bit because of my knowledge from the future but I still need to act as naturally as I can. I sighed and huffed "me? Fall in Love with this shortie?! HAHAHA never!" I said, saying the lines I used to say.

"Yeah and besides me and Y/n are just friends. Right pal?" He nudged me, of course, that broke my heart. I can't confess now, I need to do it at the same time I did before. Or maybe not. I'll think about it if I encountered something I should redo or just ignore.

"Y-yes" I agreed sounding hesitant. "So Y/n did Moon gave you your notebook?" He asked me "oh yes, I met with her today" I explained sitting next to Gopal. "Cool! Sorry if I had to send her instead. I had errands to do" he said, continuing his work.

"It's fine, you know you could've just gave it to me at the school or here" I chuckled, making him flustered. " Didn't you wanted to see Y/n?" Gopal's statement struck me like a lightning.

I went mute for a second there. "N-no! Don't take it like that Y/n! I was just really busy, but thank you for lending me your notebook. I really appreciate it" his warm words and gentle smile were so endearing that I could've fainted.

"You're welcome" I replied, feeling relieved that I didn't stutter. "I think we should go and make our way to school. Yaya might catch us being late and probably throw us at detention" Gopal said sipping the last drop of his drink. I and Boboiboy agreed and soon we bid goodbye to granddad and ochobot.

I took my bike and brought it with us. This day is going to be amazing! I hope.