៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14࿐

"Fang? What are you doing in here?" Her eyes shifted from left to right, checking if the others were still here as well. "Ying made me come back for you" he replied, rolling his eyes in exasperation.

"I don't really need some E-Boy's accompany." She smugly clicked her tongue. "Tsk, I went all the way over here just to get insulted. Geez, let's head out already" Fang turned to his heel and started trotting away, leaving Y/n behind.

Y/n rolled his eyes at him, as she tailed him.

...

Their walk back home was nothing interesting at all really. If you pair them up let's just say it all becomes eerie. The two reaches the town market which was crowded with people and vendors. Y/n was staring at her feet whilst walking, not noticing Fang was separated from her and she was about to bump into another person. Luckily she was pulled back by two strong arms.

"Are you okay?" She turned to her heel, witnessing Gopal behind her. "G-gopal?!" Her eyes widened in surprise, "what brings you here? Weren't you supposed to be back already?" Y/n added, he chuckled and responded "I was just checking out some food stalls" Y/n nodded, behind her, she could hear a faint scream coming from Fang.

They both faced where the voice came from and saw Fang running towards them. "Geez, I thought I lost you there! Ying's gonna kill me if she finds out I almost lost track of you" he scolded her. The two sweatdropped at this and laughed at his motherly personality.

"Gopal? I thought you wanted to get back home first?" Fang raised an eyebrow at him. "Well, you see..." Gopal then explained why he was there and as for Y/n, she caught a glimpse of two certain people.

Her brows furrowed glancing back down at her feet. "I wanna go home..." She mutters, Gopal notices this and didn't dare utter about this. The look on her face was nothing but disappointment and sadness. He knew how it ached her seeing the person she loved being taken away. He very well understood it, especially when he's also suffering from it.

"You weren't here for food Gopal... You were here to look at her" Fang rolled his eyes at him. Gopal turned to him with a small smile plastered across his lips "maybe you're right... I just wanted to see how much she'll smile when she's with Boboiboy. The smile I could never gain from her when she's with me" Fang nibbled on his lower lip feeling extremely sorry about Gopal's situation.

"Just let her go pal" he advised, "how can I let her go when I never got the chance to even hold her?" Fang sighed at Gopal's response. "Let's get back home" Y/n approached the two, her expression already faded into a soft smile. Fang thought of an idea to resolve some simple matters, he thought maybe Gopal and Y/n could help each other go through their one-sided love problems.

"Oh yeah about that, I just got a text from my brother saying he needs me to buy stuff. Gopal can take you home though" Gopal had suspected something is up with Fang's remark. However, he didn't want to dig more into it and just compromised. "Okay, let's go Y/n" Gopal announced, she nodded as a response and walked back home with Gopal.

Fang sighed thinking this might be a bad idea "let's just hope they could help each other"

...

Y/n's POV

This was the first time I had to witness a silent Gopal, I was really expecting him throwing jokes around. But today just seemed to be odd, no jokes, no puns, no nothing. Just a silent Gopal. "Hey, are you feeling alright?" I asked.

"Mentally or physically?" He smiled "both" I replied. He sighs and stared intently at me "to be honest, I'm not feeling fine" he chuckled. "Why so?" I continue to walk right beside him, he paused making me stop my tracks. "The girl I'm infatuated with is dating my best friend... Isn't that neat?" He grinned, staring down at his feet.

I was flabbergasted at his confession. I never realized it... He was In love with Yaya...

"Do you wanna talk about it? I have a lot of time to spare" I told him, I have to repay the kindness he gave me when I was in the stage of mourning. "Do you want to listen to my childish rant?" He joked I nodded vigorously. "Oh dang you're serious" he chuckled, "I guess we can talk about it" he invited me to go to the nearby 7/11 convenience store.

We both bought some food and settled down on a table with 2 seats on both corners. I grabbed my chips and ate some while Gopal took a sip on his Pepsi. "I wasn't really expecting Boboiboy to like Yaya... I thought he's into you" I choked on my food.

"N-no... I'm just his childhood best friend" my eyes trailed on the ground, clenching the chips bag. "I was surprised when he told me about it. I was muted by surprise and couldn't even break into a smile for a mere minute" he explained, fiddling with his straw. "Yaya was really a good friend and I didn't realize I've fallen for her deeply. Maybe because she was always there for me, even if her biscuits did suck" he broke into a peal of small laughter.

I smiled at his words "she was more than a nice young lady, she was independent and pure... More like a wife material," he admitted. "How do you feel when you're around her?" I asked, resting my chin on top of my palms.

"Whenever I hear her voice, I hear the rest of my life"

I chuckled at his remark "you're so sweet Gopal. I don't understand how come she doesn't notice how you look at her?"

"How can she realize it? I was never the center of her attention"