៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15࿐

Author's POV

The two had so much fun talking to each other and having endless chitchat about how lonely they were in which end up as a joke in their conversation. They enjoyed each other's company, realizing the fact they had more in common than they already have.

"Oh shoot it's getting late!" Gopal said eyes widened seeing the time on his watch. "We had so much fun talking that we didn't realize it was already late" Y/n laughed, eating the last chips she had. "I think it's best if we get back home now. It's not good to walk alone on the streets at this hour" Gopal stated grabbing his bag.

"Yeah, I guess so" Y/n licked her crumb-coated fingers. The two cleaned up their table and began walking back home, continuing their chitchat. "Man, I can't believe Fang tried to prank Ying! He almost got killed after that" Gopal explained, both of them laughing their butts off. "Bro he's a Daredevil I tell ya! One day he's gonna get murdered by Ying" Y/n shivered at the thought of it. "Yeah" Gopal chuckled "I didn't know we could get along so well Y/n," he remarked.

"Yeah! You're now my favorite best friend" she announced, skipping backward. "I thought I was already your favorite" he joked, he knew it was Boboiboy. "Nah you're more than my favorite Best friend... More like, my new bestie!" Gopal raised a brow with a slight grin. "That's the same thing Y/n" he ruffled her hair, "yeah I know but we use nicknames and share tea" she explained. "I like the sound of that bestie" Gopal squealed "Oya Oya I like your vibe bestie! We're gonna get along so well!" The two stopped and high-fived, then laughing at each other.

"If you're free again after school tomorrow, would ya like to hang out again?" Gopal asked, Y/n nodded and gave him a thumbs up. "Of course bestie" she smiled.

"Y/n? Gopal?" The two blinked hearing their names being called out. They turned around and saw Boboiboy and Yaya together, on their way back home as well. Gopal and Y/n gave each other a look before smiling at the other pair. "You guys were hanging out without us?" Boboiboy raised a brow at them.

"Yeah, what are ya gonna do about it shortie?" Y/n taunted. Gopal wheezed before high-fiving Y/n. "Yeah what my bestie said" Gopal added. "Bestie? But I was your bestie Y/n" Boboiboy stated sadly. "You were my bestie, but Gopal's my favorite bestie now" she laughed. "You guys are cheating on me" Boboiboy faked sobbed "no babe I won't cheat on you," Gopal said lifting Boboiboy's chin.

"GAY!" Y/n yelled Yaya laughed along while BBB and Gopal were flirting. "Get a room! Come on baby girl let's leave those two" Y/n grabbed Yaya and left. Boboiboy and Gopal noticed the two girls leaving causing them to stop and catch up with them.

...

The four walked back home like usual, staring at the sunset. "You know Gopal and Boboiboy would make a great couple" Yaya stated breaking the calm silence. Y/n wheezed and laughed, patting Yaya's back.

"What?!" Boboiboy yelled, realized his sudden outburst, and began muttering words under his breath. "What was that Hunny?" Gopal wrapped his arms around Boboiboy. He blushed at the gesture and smacked Gopal's head, he didn't want Yaya to think he wasn't straight.

"Guys don't make us feel single here, right baby girl?" Y/n joked, nudging Yaya. "Y-yeah" she stammered, cheeks tinted pink.