៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16࿐

The next morning, Y/n woke up with her hair frizzy, strands of hair poking everywhere. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty. You have school today" her mother chirped, trying to shake her up. She swatted her hands with a tired groan, implying she'll get ready soon.

Her mother left the room and proceed to finish her household chores. Y/n kicked her blanket into the ground, sitting up while doing a tiny stretch.

Y/n's POV

Another day again, to be honest, I'm getting too tired of this. Everything that I've changed and happened makes me want to go back to my timeline. However, I can't shake the feeling that I want to save Boboiboy.

It sounds funny how I'm trying to save him from an unknown person. Maybe I should start an investigation or even find some primary suspect. I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom, staring into the mirror was something that made my entire face pale.

"YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE"

Was written on my mirror cabinet, my body trembled as my brows furrowed at the sight. Who would write this? Is this a clue? What does this mean?

Do they know I'm here for a reason?? Maybe it's just a lousy prank tch... I erased those creepy messages on my mirror and proceeds to take a shower. After finishing up, I dried myself and dressed up for school. I scooped my bag on my right arm and dashed downstairs, taking a seat on my favorite spot I began to chow down on my food.

"Thanks for the food mom!" I yelled across the room, she's probably cleaning the backyard. In the middle of my breakfast, I heard a knock on our front porch. I took a sip on my juice before checking who it was.

To my surprise, I was met with a girl with a pink hijab. "Yaya? Err, Good morning, what brings you here?" I asked, trying not to sound unwelcoming. She tensed up by my words, I could see sweat forming from her forehead.

"U-uh... I was wondering if you could help me carry my biscuits for today's event" she stammered. Wait, did she say event? I don't recall anything about an event at school today. "Event? Do we have an event?-" Then it hit me, it was the annual biscuits day. 'shit I'm screwed'

"It's biscuits day Y/n" she responded. I could sense trouble on my way. Why does my morning have to start like this?! But wait a minute... I don't remember her asking me to help her on biscuits day...

...

Unfortunately, in the end, I couldn't say no to her request and helped her carry her biscuits. I was a bit taller and bigger than Yaya so I had no choice but to carry more boxes than her.

I guess now I know why Boboiboy likes her, she's like a lady in distress. And everyone knows she needs a knight to save her. "T-thank you for helping me Y/n" she stammered, man she's stuttering a lot. She's usually confident like some fierce lioness. "No problem. What are friends for" I smiled at her brightly.

Author's POV

Yaya's cheeks were flushed with red hues. Imaginary steam coming out of her ears. She instantly hides her face and fixed her composure. The two arrived at school, seeing many stalls surrounding the school. Y/n still couldn't comprehend how the hell she forgot this day.

"Where should I bring these boxes Yaya?" Y/n asked "oh follow me," she said and led her to their stall. There stood a very lifeless group of students, they could sense death on their way knowing how Yaya's biscuits were such a killer, like literally.