៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19࿐

Author's POV
"Today is Friday! And you know what that means, my students of Justice! P.E!!!" Papa Zola announced, a huge grin plastered across his lips. The students cheered knowing they'll be able to play sports "buuuutt!" He cut off their tiny celebration "we'll be practicing waltz dancing" Y/n's attention was caught by the mention of dancing. She knew this was gonna happen, her lips turned into a small frown.

"Okay students! Change into your P.E uniform and meet me at the gym!" Papa Zola added as the classes yelled: "yes papa Zola!" Everyone hurried to the lockers and changed into their P.E uniform.

"Y/n? You look down quite a bit" Yaya worriedly looks at her, fiddling with her hands. Y/n puts on her P.E shirt and closed her locker with a tiny slam, facing Yaya "I'm fine, don't worry" she responds reassuring her that nothing is going on. "Let's head to the gym" Ying announced, Yaya called the others to form a line and head to the gym. "Don't worry Y/n. Everything will be alright, we got your back" Ying comforted, wrapping an arm around her friend. "Yeah thanks" Y/n warmly smiles at her, two ended their tiny chitchat to head into the gym.

"Hello students, today I'll be assisting Papa Zola with waltz practice," Mama Zila said with a smile. Everyone else gulps knowing if they fail to keep everything perfect mama Zila might snap at them.

Gopal approaches Y/n who was sitting on the bleachers and asks "you gonna ask Boboiboy to dance?" She glances over to Boboiboy who was happily talking to Yaya. "No" Gopal blinked twice before confirming if he was awake. "wait, did you just say no?" He asks once again "yes. Don't question it. Let's just get this over with" she stood up, trying to leave and forget such a sight. This happened before, she thought there was no meaning behind Boboiboy's look at Yaya. She shook all those thoughts and kept an optimistic mindset, but now she knew Boboiboy wanted to dance with Yaya before and not with her.

It all pains her to experience the same things all over again, but this time with unbearable truth circling inside her head. Her delusions made her forget about the harsh reality of love and shit.

"Wanna dance?" Fang tapped her shoulder getting her attention. "O-oh hey Fang" he raised an eyebrow at her, putting his hands inside his pockets. "Can I partner up with you? These other girls are annoying as hell" he said, irritation is written all over his face, as his fangirls rendezvous in the background.

"Oh well, I guess I have to escort the great mushroom boy" Y/n teased, Fang irked by her remarks and grabbed her by the arm. "Come on, if you want to pass this class" dragging her across the gym.

Everyone finally partnered up and was ready to dance. Fang holds Y/n's left hand while his left hand was on her waist "you better be good at dancing mushroom boy" Fang got more irritated gripping her hand tightly. "Don't underestimate me" he says with a creepy smile.

The song started, with papa Zola and mama Zila leading the students. Fang and Y/n danced normally, occasionally stepping on each other's feet. Papa Zola stopped the song and decided to put a step-by-step practice since most of them were fucking up.

"Ah damn, if you keep stepping on my foot intentionally we'll fail this class" Fang grunted, glaring at Y/n. "It's not my fault you were born as a giant mushroom" she protested, Fang irritatedly stepped on her foot making the girl cringe in pain. "Fuck you" she muttered under her breath. "Language Y/n and Fang stop stepping on your partner's foot" Mama Zila pops up in between them causing them to startle. The two apologized, trying to put aside their hostility against each other.