The driver rolled down his window letting out the smoke that was in the truck from the backwoods.

" Good day sir, how may I help you?" Our driver DT said to the police officer.

" Yeah, if we wasn't going to jail before. We most definitely going fa sho now. Cause look how DT just answered dat mane." I busted out crying laughing.

" Cali, shutup bruh that's yo problem. You take everythang as a joke. This shit ain't funny." Fat snapped.

" You shutup withcho scary ass."

" Can I have your license and registration please?" The police officer asked DT.

He gave his information to the police officer. Then, he looked in the back.

" Can I have y'all's license too?" He asked us.

" Fa what? We not driving." Key said.

" Bruh, just give it to em." Fat snapped.

" Woo, how much you wanna bet Fat ass gone be crying?" I mumbled to him.

" I bet $100 he ain't. We done been in worst situations before." Woo said.

" Fuck that, I bet $500. Let's shake on it." I said holding out my hand.

" SHIIDDD BET!" Woo said shaking my hand.

We all passed our license to the police officer. Within a few minutes later 4 more police cars came, and everybody know when more police cars come ya ass is going to jail.

4 police officers approached the truck.

" Can you all step out of the vehicle for me? Slowly with your hands up, and leave everything in the truck." One police officer said.

" Even my purse?" I asked.

" Yes ma'am." He said.

" Can you just check it before I get out. Cause I don't wanna get out without it. My purse is what makes my outfit." I said being dead ass serious.

Key and Woo started laughing.

" On God, you dumb fool." Woo laughed.

" Caliana, please just do what the mane say." Fat sighed.

" Boy, don't be saying my government name. The fuck wrong withchu!" I looked at him like he was crazy.

We all stepped outta the truck. They patted us down, and put us in zip ties. They sat all of us down next to one another on the curb. Outta of all places to get arrested, we just had to get arrested on the most popular street in Miami.

They pulled out all of our guns, the weed, and even some Codeine.

" What the fuck y'all doing with Lean?" I whispered to them.

" Don't look at me. That's yo nigga shit." Woo whispered shrugging his shoulders.

I looked at Key, and shook my head.

When we was together Key wasn't drinking lean, so Ian even know he was doing that shit. But that ain't my business cause that ain't my nigga.

I began to hear sniffing. I looked to my right, and seen Fat crying.

" Nigga, is you crying? Woo you owe me $500." I laughed.

" Bruh, I know yo fat ass ain't down there crying." Key said shaking his head.

" I'm not made for jail fool." Fat sniffed.

" Hell we see!" Woo said.

" Bruh, from now on Ash and Kenn coming everywhere with us cause it's not fair y'all get to go to jail together. Meanwhile, I gotta go by myself cause I'm the only damn girl." I sighed with an attitude rolling my eyes.