Emerson Imagine

As I walk into the You'll Be Fine music video set I immediately find Luis and wave at him.
"Hey Luis! Have you seen Chris anywhere?" I ask looking around at the beautiful building we were in just off of Hollywood boulevard.
"He's down this hallway getting a shot off Sebastian. Just look for the square ceiling lights." He grins and grabs his camera off the table probably going to get some shots for Royal Television.
I walk down the hall and immediately hear Remington mocking Sebastian and know I've found the right place. It's nice to hear Rem being his normal self cause he's been a grouch since a few days ago when we had to film in the desert. I hug Rem and watch them get a few shots of Seb.
"Hey Chris!" I say when they get the shot and grab my makeup bag.
"Hey y/n! Emerson is over sitting on that couch could you go touch up his makeup so we can get a shot of him in a few?" He asks as he points to something in the view screen.
"Of course!" I walk over to where Em is sitting and I sit beside him and peck his lips, "hey hun."
"Hello darling" he grins and I snap my fingers up above his head signaling him to look up at my hand as I touch up his eyeliner. I hear him humming the song softly and I giggle.
"Listen when that's all you've heard for the past four days.."
"I know but it's kinda funny"
"Mhm" he responds and I know I shouldn't say anything due to his already annoyed state but I can't help myself.
"How conceited to be singing your own song" I say as jokingly as possible and his hand immediately goes to my throat squeezing gently.
"Watch it darling" he says releasing me. His voice was calm and collected. I think the fact it wasn't harsh scared me more.
I nod and continue to touch him up.
They continue to get shots of him and when he walks to get a different shot he sends me teasing comments such as:
"Good baby. Keeping your attitude in check"
"Smart to watch your mouth love"

God this man will be the death of me.

Thank you all again for 100 reads in two weeks! Hope you enjoys this chapter! Feel free to request! Love y'all!💚