Sebastian Imagine

I can't do this anymore! I am done sitting at home alone while Sebastian is on tour! I still have to wait a month before he comes home and I am sick of it! I quickly grab my duffel bag off the bed and walk out the door locking it. I call Jason, their bus driver.
"Hey Jason! Where is the guys show tonight?" I ask chucking my duffel bag in the back seat.
"Umm Columbus, Ohio at the Basement. Why?" He seems confused as I shut the drivers door.
"No reason. I just wanted to know how far away Seb is. I miss him. Is he around?" I ask as I pull out of the driveway.
"No do you want me to get him?"
"No!! Don't go get him!" I say panicked as I connect my phone to my car and pull up the address of the venue.
"Ok so I'm not actually only missing Seb. I'm coming to the venue. I can't do another month without him. I'm bringing a bag too. Hopefully they won't be mad if I join them for the rest of tour." I say not even thinking as I start the five hour drive.
"Wait hang on. Y/N. Your really gonna come here. And go on tour with them? Have you thought about this?" He asks concerned.
"Yes." I lie as my anxiety starts to settle in. Am I really gonna do this? Am I really gonna drive five hours and be away for a whole month? You know what. It's better then being home alone!
"Alright. Well let's keep this a surprise and just text me when you get here so I can let you in." He says sighing but I can hear his smile.
"Thanks Jason! Love you!" I say as I merge into the highway.
"Love you too. Drive safe." He hangs up and I put on Boom Boom Room Side A grinning.
Let's do this.

*time skip to five hours later*

I park in the back of the venue. I get to the back door and text Jason telling him I've arrived.
The door opens a minute later.
"Y/n!" He hugs me and I smile squeezing him. As we walk I explain to him my plan and he leads me to the tech booth. I meet all the tech guys and explain my plan to them as well and they nod. I watch as the show starts knowing no one can see me.
As Ma Cherie starts playing and the tech guys cut the lights. I duck out of the booth and get help on the stage and I see Emerson see me and I put my finger to my lips as Remington asks what happened to the lights. I walk up and wrap my arms around Sebastian from behind and whisper,
"Surprise!" He tenses then quickly pulls his guitar off setting it down and picking me up as the lights come on.
"Omg your here!" He says grinning and sets me down and I respond by cupping his face and kissing him.
Best night ever.

Sorry this was crap! I've had bad writers block so pleaseeee request stuff. Hopefully I'll get inspiration for an Emerson Imagine soon. Thanks for reading! Love y'all💚