Remington Imagine

Your POV

Great. Just great. The tickets sold out. Are you kidding me?! I have waited years to go see Palaye Royale live and of course the tickets sold out before the website could even load. As I stare at my screen I debate whether or not I'm willing to fly 4 hours to see them in Texas. As I debate I look up around the café I'm sitting in. It's small, fairy lights everywhere, smells of leather and coffee beans. Perfect. I sigh and shut my computer, sipping my coffee, looking outside at the changing leaves. It's fall. The concerts in summer. Maybe they will release more tickets before the concerts. I huff softly, disappointed and grab my notebook out of my bag. I start writing and get lost through time.

*time skip to two hours later brought to you by Emerson's hat*

I hear the bell ring over the door as I look up. At this point I'm just people watching. Hey! We all do it! I look up to see the one and only Remington Leith walking into the café. Holy sh**. Why is my life like this?! I take a deep breath and stare back down at my notebook hoping anxiety won't consume me. I hear the chair across from me scoot out and see a new shadow appear on the table. I continue writing thinking it's some other creep and try to not think of anything that happened today
"May I ask what your writing?" A voice across from me says as I finish writing the details for a character.
"Just a fiction story" I mumble writing out a new piece of dialogue.
"May I look at it?" The voice continues and I huff,
"Sir, if you are just looking for a g-" my voice gets stuck in my throat as I look up. How the hell did I not notice Remington Leith sitting right in front of me?!?! I blush madly and run my fingers through my hair. "Sorry. Most guys who sit across from me are just trying to take me home." I mumble my anxiety constructing me.
"I'm sorry. I should have introduced myself when I sat. Remington Leith." He holds his hand out and I hesitantly shake it.
"Y/N". I shake his hand and sigh softly smiling. I slide the notebook across the table to him and watch as he reads it an remember I made a Palaye reference in the story and freeze in fear. God damn you fandom. I watch as he reads over it,
"Good band choice." He says looking up at me smirking, "you know Palaye Royale".
I blush immensely and hide my face in my hands, "yeah. I do".
"And yet your not loosing your shit like most people" he says leaning back and crossing his arms.
I shake my head looking at him.
"I'm used to meeting people honestly. I own a smaller record label called Stronger Records. We only have a few artists signed but it's enough to help me know people". I say softly but smiling. Starting a record label with my best friend was the best idea of my life. We might be small but we are growing every single day.
"You own a record label"? He asks a shocked expression on his face.
"Yes. Me and my friend Dylan run it. We have a small office and studio building downtown". I say smirking softly at how shocked he seemed.
"Well then. Would you be willing to sign us"?
I swear my heart just stopped.
"Pardon"?
"Our old record label hated us for doing what we wanted to do and we need a new one to work with. Would you sign Palaye Royale"? He asks again and my face breaks from shock to excitement. I pull out my phone and call Dylan.
"Dylan. I have to ask you something. Can we sign Palaye Royale?....no this is not me being stupid. I'm sitting in a coffee shop across from Remington Leith. Can we sign them?....don't ask....yay! Ok we'll hopefully be down to sign papers in a few! Bye"! I end the call setting my phone on the table.
"We can go sign the papers now if you'd like". I say grinning and watch a smile creep onto his face.
"Perfect. Do I need to call the rest of the guys to sign too?"
"That'd probably be a good idea. It's better if you all sign at once to get it out of the way." I say immediately going into business mode. "And so then we can go over policies and equipment you guys need for shows and recording. And we can also then discuss things your currently working on." As I speak I see him grinning.
"Let's go then shall we." He stands and offers me his hand which I gladly take. We collect our things and out of the coffee shop we go.

I just signed Palaye Royale to my record label. Holy. Sh**.

Hope you all liked that! If you guys like this chapter I might turn it into an actual story! Let me know if you guys would like that.