Remington Imagine

Your POV

Beep beep beep

I groan as I smack my alarm trying desperately to turn it off. The room fills with quiet as I successfully turn it off...by smacking it to the floor. Oh well. Sighing, I get up running my fingers through my hair. Another day, another crappy job.

As I walk to my closet I pull out a black shirt and some black jeans throwing my green apron over my shoulder. As I walk down the steps I try to make my hair look more presentable and start the coffee maker. I lay the apron over the back of the chair and start my morning.

*Time Skip to work brought to you by Awsten Knight cutting his hair while leaking his own song*

I walk behind the counter of the Starbucks and finish thing my apron. Luckily my shift started after the morning rush so I wasn't hustling already. The door chimes and I quickly grab my sharpie.
"Hello welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you today?" I ask looking up only to be met with the most Karen looking woman every. I quickly scribble down her very complicated drink order and let Dylan, my coworker get to work on making it.
As I hand him the cup the door chimes again.
"Hello welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you today?" I say taking a breath not looking up.
"Imma be basic today. Can I just get a pumpkin spice latte iced please? With whip." The man asks as I finally look at him. He's beautiful. Keep it together.
"Of course!" I smile trying not to stare at his beautiful bleached hair and tattooed arms. "Name for the order?" I ask writing his order on the cup.
"Remmy" He says softly and I smirk softly and write Rat due to Ratatouille. I look and see Dylan still dealing with the woman's drink so I start on his. I hun a Black Veil Brides song as I go.

"In The End by Black Veil Brides" The mans voice sounds behind me.
I smile as I put the ice in the cup,
"Yes. You a fan?" I ask raising a brow.
"That I am! Me and my brothers are. We have a band actually." He adds the lady but kind of embarrassed.
"Oh cool. What's the band name?" I ask curiously.
"Palaye Royale. We have a show tonight if you'd want to come." He says fiddling with the rings on his fingers and I nod.

"I get off work at 5. What times the show?" I ask adding the Whip to the top and grabbing a lid.
"6:30" He says as I set his drink on the counter on top of a napkin.
"I'll be there. Text me the address." I add with a wink as I disappear into the back. I watch hun as I walk, he picks up and the napkin and drink grinning.
I write my number on the napkin.