Remington Imagine

⚠️warning: spicy content ahead(?)⚠️

Today's the day. The Bastards tour has officially started!! We unpack pieces of our luggage into the tour bus and I grin as Remington and Emerson already start some shinanigans with Dan. Sighing I sit next to Sebastian as the other two brothers argue over who can punch harder, eventually using Daniel as their punching bag. Sorry Dan.
"Y/N! Maybe your stronger then both of us! Come hit Dan!" I hear Emerson call from the other side of the bus and I give Seb a look of 'help me' he just shrugs and pushes me off the couch. I huff and walk into the living space of the bus.
"What do you boys want me to do?" I ask raising a brow at Dan's already red arm.
"Oh many things" I hear Remington say knowing he's smirking beside me and I flip him off only looking at Emerson. Remmy and I always mess around like this and at this point it doesn't phase anyone anymore.
"We need you to hit Dan as hard as you can. We are trying to get him to admit a punch hurts." Emerson says with a small chuckle and I look at Dan.
"And you boys are too weak to do it yourself?" I ask smirking and hear Remmy murmur a, "watch it" beside me causing me to shiver slightly.
I eye roll and put my fists up as Dan readies himself. I punch his arm as hard as I can and he lets out a wince.
"Damn. You win" he says softly holding his arm. I eye roll and grab the ice pack out of the fridge as the two brothers sit on the couch. I hand the ice to Dan and go to walk back to my conversation with Sebastian when Emerson pulls me to sit in his lap. I sigh and face him.
"Bad day hun?" He asks softly and I nod running a hand through my hair.
"Yeah. Boss kept calling telling me when paperwork is due when I already know when it's due. He's just constantly up my butt about it." I huff wrapping my arms around Emerson's neck and laying my head on his shoulder as he rubs my back. I hear Remington let out a huff.
"Hey why don't me and y/n go get coffees before the show so we have some energy and they can relax a little?" Remington suggests and I nod. Emerson kisses my forehead before letting me get off him and I grab my phone and wallet before peaking my head in the back room where Seb is.
"Hey I'm going to go get coffees with Rem. Text me what you want." He nods and I go back to the living space.
"Ready?" Rem looks at me and I nod.

He opens the bus door for me and I walk out. As soon as the bus door shuts I'm pinned to the side of bus, two hands holding my wrists by my sides. I inhale knowing who it is and feeling a breath on my neck.
"Your mine. Never fucking forget that." A deep voice murmurs in my ear and let's me go. I gulp shivering and melting into the bus.
"You coming?" Rem asks smirking as he walks away and I quickly shuffle to catch up to him.

Do you guys enjoy these spicy longer imagines? Do you enjoy Jealous Rem? I have so many imagine ideas for jealous boys. Let me know what you guys think!! And I truly love this photo! Thanks for the support boys!
Love y'all and thanks for reading!💚