Trust me

George's POV

        The whole dream team, and badboyhalo, were just about to move in together, and I was the last one to move in, due to the nine hour flight I had to take. Truth be told I was really excited to live in America with all my friends.
        Sapnap first came up with the idea as a joke, but then everyone decided it would be fun and good for our channels, so we bought a house to call home in Texas.
        I was pulled from my thoughts as the loud speaker of the plane made an announcement. Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts as we will be making our descend quite shortly.
        Well I guess I'm in the United States now. My thoughts drifted back to my new roommates, as I realized I still haven't seen Dream's face yet, and we were gonna live together! Everyone was probably sleeping by the hazy, blue-purple colour the sky was giving off. Very peaceful.

After claiming my bag from the baggage area, I texted Sapnap, saying I was at the airport and needed someone to come get me. He responded fairly quickly, with:  Oh my god I'm coming Gogy!!!!!!!!!! I just rolled my eyes at the silly eagerness, and made my way to where the entrance seemed to be.

Dreams POV

I was leaning against the armrest of our new sofa, scrolling through Twitter when Sapnap bursted into the living room, breathing heavily as if he'd just ran a mile. " Gogy -breath- is - breath- here!!" The black haired boy painted out. My eyes widen at this, as we forgot the Brit was even coming today.
        " Well go get him then, you muffin!" Bad said eagerly as he walked into the room. " Right. I'm leaving. Bye. I'll see you soon guys!" Sapnap said in a rush as he speed out the door.
        George was going to be under the same roof as me. But what if he thinks I'm different in real life? Or thinks I'm ugly? He's never actually seen my face. What if he doesn't like the way I look?! I felt my heart rate speed up as my eyes started watering.
        I was pulled from my thoughts as a hand was placed on my shoulder. " You okay Dream?" Bad asked in a gentle and soft voice.
        " Y-yeah." I answered shakily, as I let out a sigh. " Don't worry about it. George is your best friend, remember. He won't judge you in any way." The green eyed boy said reassuringly, rubbing his hand in a circular motion on my back. It was really comforting, not gonna lie. I felt his arms snake around me, pulling me into a soft hug.
        " Thanks Darryl. I guess I kinda needed that." I said after we separated.
        " No problem. We all need a hug sometimes." He said with a warm smile. Bad then got up from the couch, and started heading towards the kitchen.
        " Oh and Darryl." I said, catching the other boy's attention as he turned back to face me, questioningly. " You can call me Clay, since we're roommates and all." I said with a soft smile.
         Bad chuckled a bit. " Okay silly. That's gonna take some getting used to." He said, then continued his venture to the kitchen.
        Maybe living with everyone won't be too bad.

George's POV

        After about 10 minutes of waiting at the entrance, a certain bandana wearing boy caught my eye. He had light bags under his eyes, most likely from the stress of moving and getting settled. But he still looked ever-so excited when we made eye contact. Sapnap ran towards me and trapped me in a tight hug. " George! Is so great to see you!" The Texan said as he pulled away, putting his hands on my shoulders firmly. " The house is so amazing, I can't wait for you to see it!!!!" Sapnap said eagerly.
" Okay, what are we waiting for then?" I said with a smirk.
I've seen pictures online of the house and neighbourhood but the place looked even more huge in person! It had three small rooms and a master bedroom, with two public bathrooms and one in the master bedroom, a giant kitchen with an island and bar stools, and it was two floors up, with railing at the top so you could see the whole sitting room from the seconds floor. It was practically a mansion!
" Welcome home Georgey-poo!" Sapnap said teasingly as he opened the front door.
         As we stepped in, I immediately caught the soft sent of apple cinnamon. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, a pair of arms wrapped around me. " Welcome home muffin!!" Bad said cheerfully. He let go a second later, to let me take in the house. Everything looked relatively organized and clean, besides the few cardboard boxes on the far corner of the room. But still nice.
" Here I'll show you your room so you can get settled in, then we can attempt to cook something edible for dinner." Bad said with a big smile.
       " With Sapnap helping most likely not." I said teasingly. " Yeah probably not." Bad said chuckling. The Texan's eyes shot open wide as he became defensive. "Wha- no- I can cook!!" He proclaimed, but Bad and I were already heading up the stairs, not paying attention to the small fit that was happening behind.