My Pabo 7

My Pabo 7

"it's already late. Are you gonna stay here for the whole night?"
That voice...
Annoying but I miss it..

"for your concern.. the library close before eleven.. and It's not a convenience store Sir. What the hell are you doing here?" me replied him back with a harsh tone.

"I'm making a copy of some cases for tomorrow class.."
"I didn't expected to see you here. Lucky me...it's quite spooky but I feel secure when I saw you.."
He gave me a back hug before pull a chair next to my left.

I can't breathe and my cheek feel burning for a second.

He putting his both arms on the table and start observing my work.

"what are you working on?" his eyes widening when he discover pile of cases with bunch of books and Acts in front of me.

"bundle of cases for my trial next month.."

"I see.. I never see you studying or doing something like this before."
"you look rough and annoying but your work is so organized..neat and tidy. Contrary to your appearance.."

What?
Excuse me!

"stop it..or I will make you.." my husky low voice   make the boy shut his mouth.
He praise me and at the same time..he stab me with his insulting words.
What the hell is that?

With sulking face.. he put his head onto his arms and pretend to sleep.

"I'm gonna take a nap for a while..could you please wake me up later?" he make a request.

"go back to your college and sleep there. I'm not your nanny."
Unfortunately, he replied back with a snore..

I can't believe this brat!

"you should be more gentle to him..don't you think so Yoongi?"

That greeting shocked me a little.

"noona.. stop doing that will you. One day, I will die from heart attack and you are the one who cause it.. " I rubbing my chest slowly.

She laughs out.

"stop popping around. You looked scary and not cute at all.."

She stop laughing and staring at me.

"and stop staring at me..I could punch your face badly until your community couldn't recognize you anymore." I'm threatening her.
I'm really not in a mood to play around.

"savage boy... I'm bringing a greeting from heaven but I can see you interested hail from hell.."

Whatever!

"I can see that the boy is the only person who can make your heart flutter..don't you think so Yoongi? Let's me put it this way..is he the missing pieces of your heart?"

"what are you trying to say? Stop joking around. I really can't understand your language... Please make it simple and relevant for me.."

No way! I'm in trouble!
In other words..I try to deny my own feeling.
No! It can't be.
He is troublemaker..but I like it.
Sometimes he quite annoying..but I love it.
I like to spent time with him..like I done on his birthday before.
Oh.. No!

She smiling widely.

"yoongi.. you know what I talking about. His family praise you a lots..please..take care of him will you.."

"hyung..who's you talking to?"
The small guy asked me in half conscious.

I wipe out my sweat.
I sigh and look down at him.

"exactly no one. Let's go.. I've finished my work..let me send you to your dorm..."