My Pabo 5

My Pabo 5

He put a box of fancy doughnuts in front of me and open the lid of the box.

"hyung.. which one that you prefer? Chocolate with vanilla topping..or strawberry cheesecake filling..or mocha with vanilla icing.."

I push the box away with tight face...showing  that I'm not interested.

"are you work in bakery and try to sell your items here? You know what.. I hate sweet dessert and stop pestering me will you.. " I replied in annoying tone.

"hyung..I try to be nice to you" he still don't give up..and push the box to me.

"just pick one..and I'm promise to leave you peace and alone.." he persuade me with his sparkling eyes.

Damn!
I'm almost fall for it.

"no.. Thanks.."

He sigh heavily.

"you have a dry heart..."
He started make a sulking face.

"I know.. " I utter the word without look at his face.

I can hear he snorted and with a glance.. I notice he wipe out his tears.

My chest hurts.
What the hell is wrong with me?

"just put it aside. I'll take it home..if you don't mind.. "I try to make him calm down and stop tearing up.

He lift his chin up and give me a cute smile. I also heard he chuckled and make my heart pounding fast.

A few seconds later..he lift the box lid..slowly in silence..
His cute little finger poke the filing of one of the doughnuts and rub it on my cheek..

I grab his wrist before he could escape and save himself..and pull him sit next to me.

"don't wake sleeping lion.. " I try to threatening him.

He just giggles with his cute eyes and smile.

Oh my God!
Please give me strength.

"don't cry over spilled milk " he replied.

"what? It doesn't make sense.. " I criticize his statement.

" I know hyung.  I just utter what I read before.." he lift his book..a story about milk lady who spilled her milk.

"you still reading a children story book?"
I can't believe this guy.

"you have problem with that?" he asked me with straight face..force me to hide my smile.

" no I don't.  I think it's cool..and cute" I give my sincere answer.

"well..the doughnuts thing.. what it's all about?"
I change the subject when I started feel an awkward surrounding.

"today is my birthday.. " he replied with huge smile.

Shit!
He make me feel guilty.

"make a wish mochi.. I'm your Jinny just for today. "
Did I say that?
Whatever..
I happy seeing him blooming face.