'they will be safe hyeri'. You have to do this' she boasted herself.
Trying to erase all the negative thoughts off she swing her legs up on the bed and closed her eyes to calm her down.

"HYERI!!" She looked at jungkook who ran to her. Her surroundings were very foggy, to her right she saw beautiful green field.

"Jungkook your back" she smiled and hugged him. Both of them enjoying the moment with each other' love.

She snuggled her head more into his chest, her hand around his torso enjoying the moment but she felt something seep down her shirt or something wet on it.

Frowning she looked down her shirt to see bright red blood, her eyes widening she looked at jungkook. Her heart froze when she saw his smile slowly turning into a pained expression. He groaned clutching his stomach through which fresh blood was coming out. Once she saw him the surrounding changed into a scary dark forest.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

His eyes closed and his body fell on hers.

Her eyes shot open and she sat up sweating profusely.

She touched her cheeks to find tears there.

"Oh my god what kind of dream was that....is he safe?....Jungkook..."

She opened the window and looked out for some fresh air. Her mind pondering over her dream making her worry even more. She wiped her tears off staying bold.

Tapping her fingers rhythmically she looked at the scene outside. The moon shinning brightly in the late dark sky. The creepy street right in front of the house.

Her fingers stopped what it was doing when she spotted a black figure right in front of the yard of their house.
Frowning she tried to take a even more proper look, she saw something shining on his face which she soon realised it to be his bright red eyes.

Her eyes met his.

It was like he was wearing a black hoodie.

' hyerii~'

Her breathings stopped for a second when she heard someone call her name in her head. The voice was like it was hissing.

'i know you can hear me hyeri'

Widening her eyes at the scary man she bought her hand up to shut the window but stopped midway when he spoke again.

'hades'

She looked at him her eyes widened
She tried to speak to him back through their mind.

'wh-what happened to him? What did you do to him? Tell me' she thought praying that the man could here.

The voice laughed in her mind
'he is with me'

Her grip on the window tightened

'what??'

'yes my dear, your boy is with me'

'please leave him'

'come down now. I'll leave him if you come to me. Come hyeri~'

She didn't think of anything when it came to jungkook's safety. Her mind filling up with all kinds of thoughts of him.

She ran down the stairs but stopped when she got in front of the door. She is stepping out alone for the first time.

Not caring about what will happen to her she opened the door and ran out to the front street out of the barrier namjoon had put without informing taehyung it of impulse.

She saw the man standing far away from her.

'plea- please leave him. What do you want from me?'

'just come with me hyeri I'll leave him. I want you'

'but what's the proof that you have him?'

'intelligent girl'

He raised his hand when a swirl was formed beside him like a warp gate with thick purple mist in the centre.

There she saw a man fighting the steel rod with which he is been tied up with. Groaning out of pain and agony.

Her eyes immediately teared at his state. 'steel?? Isn't that dangerous for him??'

"Please leave him I'll come with you please" she finally spoke.

She bit her lip scared, she has to do this to save him. Nothing was more important to her than his life.

'but who are you'

'you want to know who I am'

It walked near her, soon was in front of her and leaned closer. His eyes were so scary shining under the moon light.

She widened her eyes when she noticed the mark on his neck.

"Zeus.."

"we finally meet song hyeri"