This was going to be the finale of all the struggles till now. She just hoped everything would go fine and she could be happy with these people and this man infront of her. If one things goes wrong in the plan then the possibility of living will go down.
'what if something happens to him?? What if the members are hurt???' all kinds of negative thoughts filled up her mind. But either now or never.

"JUNGKOOK AH COME DOWN FAST"
Yoongi's call was heard

"You've got to go" she said softly.

"I love you" he smiled ruffling her hair.

"I love you too" she replied finally stopping his movement and making his eyes dilate.

"Wh-what did you say???"

She hugged him "I love you too jeon jungkook. I just.....love you so much more than you know." she teared as the thoughts of something bad happening to him flooded her mind. He smiled widely and hugged her tightly like a cute bunny making her smile.

"AHH I dont want to leave now that you finally confessed" he whined like a kid."Don't worry I'll see you once
we come back, you will be 21 then am I right??" He said lovingly.

She nodded it was her first birthday she was going to spend with him.

"So what gift do you need?" He whispered.

"Just come back safely thats enough"

"Aww that's so sweet to hear you care for me"

"Jungkook.... Everything will go alright right??" She asked concerned.

He smiled at her "It will hyeri" he said placing a kiss on her forehead. But somewhat she didn't find herself to believe him.

"JUNGKOOK AH"

" you should go" she caught his hand trying her level best not to show any worry on her face and walked with him down to see yoongi already ready.
It was 7 in the evening so it was time for them to leave.

"lets meet in the entrance of Street velen" namjoon ordered to both of them.

"Be safe hyung" jungkook said looking at all the hyungs.

His eyes then trailed to hyeri' and then to taehyung "take care of her hyung" he spoke and then worriedly smiled at hyeri, taking one last look at her soon both left the house.

Once they left the others started preparing for the main mission.
She was sitting on the couch. Her heart started beating loud out of nervousness for some reason.

The members except taehyung were dressed in black ready to leave.
Time was faster that day than any other day. As the clock soon chimed 10.

All assembled in front of the main door ready to leave.

"Taehyung ah get her safely once we inform ok??" Jin ordered to which taehyung nodded.

"Lets do this guys" she boosted them up to which they determinedly nodded

"Let's go" one by one left the house and soon silence engulfed the chaotic room.

She looked at the empty house.

"Hyeri you can go rest if you want. I'll be there in my room. Call me when you need anything ok??"

She nodded.

Her hands unknowingly caught taehyung's when he was going to leave.

"They will be safe right??"

He turned towards her and smiled "they will"he said patting her shoulder and lef to his room.

She sat on her bed, her heart beating loudly due to anxiety, her toes rubbing on another, lips biting out of worry.