" Whether it does or not I know you will inform them anyhow but are you sure about this Zaam? " his question trailed off as he saw the determination in my eyes and nodded.

" Never been so sure about something than this, I already prayed my istikhara and I know she's the one for me! " I told him while remembering her jade eyes which made my heart to beat wildly.

" Then I'm for you bro, as long as you're happy I'm happy! " he gave me a smile, I returned his gesture.

" Now apply some antiseptic on it before you do more damage to it and I'll call you later, your sis-in-law needs me !" one can easily detect the affection in his voice, that how much love he had for her.

" Well convey my Salam to her and take care brother! I'll call you soon! " I waved at him and ended the facetime.

I looked at my punctured knuckles and hissed when I tried to close it, I entered my room which was connected to the gym of my wing. My room was divided into four compartments.

My bedroom dominating the whole area while one side had my office the other section was the spacious living room and the other side my huge walk in closet.

One wall of my room was ceiling to floor length transparent glass wall which allows one the access and view to my private pool, sunken lounge on another shallow pool and gym which was fully equipped.

I got under the hot steaming shower clearing my thoughts and dressed myself in Tom Ford black tailored suit, which was hugging my body like a second skin.

I climbed down the wide carpeted marbel stairs correcting the leather watch strap with my uninjured hand. My hair still slightly wet and bangs covering my forehead which I combed back with my fingers.

The mansion was calm and oozed ere silence but there was not even a trace of peace and tranquility!

The maids didn't made sound while doing there daily chores as if they are some invisible force, I directly went towards the study room in the east wing, the house was built on modern style with sleek and spacious interior making it feel lavish and royalty but not the study, it was on the classic vintage style with historic decorations which will make a person to take a double look at everything which catches the eye, I knocked and pushed open the mahagony double doors.

The room smelled of soothing eucalyptus and lemongrass scent which was coming from the expensive diffuser with gold intricate design adding the perfect details to this vintage styled study.

I was greeted with the brown and mahagony interiors with a huge section of library at one side and a lounge area surrounded with classic plush leather sofas and chaise lounges but the office will be the first thing which will catch the eye.

On my arrival, Oliver raised his head, our family Butler who was in his late 40s looked at me an instant smile grazed his lips as he stopped pouring the hot chamomile tea in the middle to which another set of bored blue eyes looked in my direction.

" How may I help you Zaamin? He asked casually like he was not seeing me after an year, it was actually better than expected.

" Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! How are you doing? " I asked him gently as his face looked tired, without answering his question. As one should not start a conversation without a salam.

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “The person closest to Allah is the one who precedes others with greetings” (Abu Dawud).