Gear Up For Final Exams

Start from the beginning

"Seriously! I can't wait to see your house!" Ashido yelled, completely unaware of the accident she made.

Todoroki cleared his throat and he moves away, turning his head to the side. [Name] smoothed out the fur in her tail, her face still burning and she looked to the side. Her gaze makes contact with Bakugo's and he looks away, almost as if he's scoffing and she let out a sigh. She hopes he doesn't make a big deal about it.

"What kind of tea are you all partial to?" [Name] heard Yaoyorozo asked. "In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgwood, so if you have any preference, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!"

"I'm going to see what Kirishima is going to do for a studying," [Name] informed, she cleared her throat.

Todoroki nodded his head and she pushes herself off his desk. [Name] walks over to Kirishima, seeing the red head standing by Bakugo's desk and [Name] hopes Bakugo won't say anything or mention what he witnessed between her and Todoroki. It would be too much of an effort to tell him or even explain to him what happened.

"Look at the difference in virtue," Kirishima said, looking to Bakugo. He got 15th place.

Bakugo's eyes are wide in anger. "I can do it, too! Want me to beat it into you?"

"Yeah, I'm counting on you!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"You guys are going to do a study session?" [Name] questioned, holding her hands behind her back. Bakugo and Kirishima look to the girl as she flashes them a smile.

"Yeah! You got 6th place right?" Kirishima asked, [Name] nodded her head. "You can help me too!"

"I don't mind," [Name] said.

Bakugo scowled at her. "I'll beat it into you too."

"O-Oh, I was just expecting to help Kirishima," [Name] informed, paling at the thought of Bakugo's idea of teaching. "I know I'll do fine so you don't have to teach me."

Bakugo stood up, standing in front of her, towering over her and [Name] gazed up at him. She could tell that he wants an explanation of what happened between her and Todoroki because Bakugo doesn't like Todoroki that much. [Name]'s ears fall flat as she gazed up at Bakugo and his scowl deepens, his lips frowning.

"I am 3 places ahead of you," Bakugo stated, [Name] nodding her head curtly. "You're fucking joining us despite what you placed."

[Name] nodded her head quickly, wanting to curl her tail around her leg, but she doesn't want to show Bakugo that she's intimidated by him.

Lunch Time

"It's kind of scary since I can't tell what'll be on it," Midoriya informed.

[Name] sitting between Todoroki and Iida as she sits with Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui, and Hagakure. She took a bite of her food, upset that Lunch-Rush didn't prepare any types of meat for the day. She was looking forward to the juicy and chewy meat that makes her mouth water. Just thinking about it is making [Name] start to drool.

"[Last Name], you're drooling," Todoroki informed.

[Name] wiped her mouth with a napkin quickly, pondering how the boy noticed before she even took action. She glanced at him, seeing him eat his noodles and she felt her cheeks burn.

"I don't think it'll be anything crazy," Iida said, trying to reassure Midoriya.

"The written exam questions will come from what we study in class, so I should be able to manage somehow, but..." Midoriya said, taking a few bites of his food.