D I E C I S É I S- "...,I've killed for less."

Ez pulled up to Rutila's house in his fathers old truck. Walking up to the door with her favorite bottle of wine and flowers in his hands. The Mayan knocked on her door,shifting on his feet lightly.

"Ezekiel?"Rutila opened the door,raising a brow at the tall man.

"Listen mami,I'm sorry. I know I was such an asshole for running out on you this morning. And I know I fucked up for leaving you,especially for Emily. But,if you're not done with me I'd like to make it up to you."Ez smiled that soft boyish grin at her and she knew she was done for.

"I'm pretty mad."Rutila leaned against the frame of the door,looking at the Mayan skeptically. "But if you're willing to work for it I can find it in me to forgive you." She smirked.

Ez grinned,stepping towards her. "I'll do whatever it takes mami."

She pulled him into her house,leaving the wine and flowers on a nearby table and pulled his lips to hers. "Make it up to me."She mumbled against his lips.

Ez picked her up,wrapping her legs around his waist. He carried her to her room,their tongues tangled as she ran her hands over his strong arms. Ez laid her in the bed,ridding himself of his shirt. Her hands ran over his chest,appreciating his muscles. Ez reached for her panties,pulling them down slowly as she took off the big t shirt he recognized as his.

Ez spread her legs,his strong hands stroking her soft legs slowly. "Forgive me,mi vida."Ez whispered,kissing the top of her thigh. He kissed down her leg,pausing between each kiss to whisper an "I'm sorry."

Once his mouth finally made contact with her heat,she was so close to the edge that it wouldn't take much to push her over. "Ez."She panted,her hands cradling his head against her. Each stroke of his tongue worked her closer and closer to her orgasm. He sucked on her clit,her moans growing louder and louder.

"Ez! I'm cumming!"She moaned,her thighs tightening around his head as she came. His large hands gripped her legs,squeezing them softly as he worked her through her orgasm. She panted as Ez pulled away from her pussy,his chin wet with her arousal.

"Am I forgiven yet,mami?"He grinned.

Rutila shook her head slowly,pulling him up to her. "Fuck me till I forgive you."She whispered,pulling him into a heated kiss.

Her hands went to his jeans, pulling his belt from the loops and throwing it aside. Ez kicked off his boots as she opened his jeans,her hand delving in and grabbing his cock. "Fuck,baby."He grunted,planting his hands to balance himself above her.

She finished pushing his jeans down,her legs wrapped around his waist. She gasped at the feeling of his thick length stretching her out,her nails digging into the strong muscles of his back.

"I want you mami,only you."Ez moaned,his large hand cupping her cheek. "Fuck you feel so good."

Rutila couldn't respond,her mind blank and the only thing she could comprehend was the pleasure EZ was delivering. His strokes were deep,the want he felt for her almost tangible in the room.

"Ezekiel. Fuck I'm close papi."She moaned,her hands gripping his biceps tightly.

"Cum for me,nena. I want it,cmon baby."He grunted,feeling his own orgasm closer when she tightened around him.

She moaned loudly,her release leaving her weak. Ez moaned,filling her up with his own release,his forehead against her shoulder. He pulled out of her slowly,her light moan making him chuckle.

She watched him walk to her bathroom in all his naked glory,biting her lip at the sight of his cute ass. He came back with a wash cloth,cleaning up their mess gently. He joined her in the bed again,pecking her lips softly. "I really am sorry,preciosa."