D I E Z- "Monica and her tattooed Angel."

"Vámonos papi."Monica moaned in Angel's ear,the tequila had definitely made her very bold. Her hands couldn't get enough of feeling him up,and Angel was loving it. "I wanna get you in my bed already."

They made their way out of the club house hand in hand,Angel nodded at Monica's driver as he opened the door to let his woman in and slid in right behind her. Monica moved to straddle his lap and bury her fingers in his hair. Pulling his lips to hers,she rolled her hips against his.

"Damn mami,slow down or we ain't gonna make it home."Angel moaned into their kiss,his hands betraying his words as he pulled her hips into his again.

She moaned and buried her face in his neck,ready to ride him into oblivion right there in the backseat of her car. "Fuck papi,I need you. Right now."She moaned into his skin,sucking a light mark into his neck right after.

Angels ringed hands gripped her waist,adjusting her slightly so she straddled his thigh. "Come on mami,make yourself cum."He pushed his thigh against her core,feeling her moan into his neck. He helped her moved against his leg,growing harder as he watched her move against his thigh.

"Fuck."She moaned,the way his jeans rubbed against her with her panties was too much. Combined with the way her and Angel had been teasing each other all night had her close to the edge.

"That's it mami. You wanna cum?"The Mayan groaned,turned on to no belief at the sight of his woman using his thigh to get herself off.

"Yes,fuck I'm so close."She sighed,her breath tickling his neck.

She kept rubbing herself on his thigh,moaning even louder when he clenched the muscle and it rubbed her clit. "Angel."She moaned,her cum sticking to her black panties making them impossibly wetter.

"Damn mami,that was hot."Angel smirked just as the car stopped,his eyes landing on her large house. "C'mon,we gotta finish tonight the right way."

She stepped out of her car on shaky legs,the only thing keeping her up was Angel's strong tattooed arm around her waist. They walked into her quiet house,making their way to her bedroom while their lips were locked in a passionate dance.

"Fuck mami,"Angel moaned into their kiss,his hands tracing her body in the leather she wore,"You look so fucking hot in this."He toyed with the zipper at the front of her skirt,slowly pulling it down. He wasted no time in ridding her of her top,opting to leave her black thong following. Angel bent her over the bed,opening his zipper quickly and pushing his jeans down.

Angels pants weren't even off when he slid into her warmth,his eyes closing at the way she gripped him. "Fuck mami,this pussy is so fucking tight."

She moaned at the stretch,her ass in the air while she leaned on her forearms. He began to thrust into her,her moans growing louder with the increase of speed in his thrusts.

"Fuck,mi dulce."Angel moaned,his grip on her hips tightening while thrusting into her faster. "This what you wanted mami?"

"Yes,fuck!"She yelled,loving the way he used his grip on her for leverage to move her as he pleased. She knew there'd be bruises in the morning,but that actually turned her on more.

Angel landed a hard smack to her ass,in love with how her skin reddened under his hand. Mónica moaned louder which caused him to land another right after. "You like that mami? You like when I fuck you like this?"Angel grunted.

"Yes,fuck I love it papi."She screamed,her eyes closing in pleasure when she felt his rough fingers at her clit. "Fuck,I'm gonna cum."

"Cum mami,cum on this dick just like you made yourself cum on my thigh."Angel smirked,stopping his movements but still rubbing at her clit.

The blonde whines,beginning to move her hips on her own,chasing her orgasm that she felt so close. "That's it mami,fuck yourself on my dick."Angel groaned,watching how she moved her body so she could cum. She fucked herself back on his dick while he rubbed her clit,her moans of his name the sexiest thing he had ever heard.

"Fuck papi,I wanna cum."She whined,a gasp leaving her lips when Angel smacked her ass before grabbing her hips and picking up the rough pace he had set before.

"Give it to me mami. Fuck you look so damn sexy like this."Angel moaned,he felt her begin to tighten around him and he knew she was close.

"Angel!"She screamed as she slumped forward,her orgasm leaving her weak. Angel came right after her,the sound of his name coming from her as she came did it for him.

She sighed as he pulled out of her slowly,her eyes shut as she felt sleep take over her body. She heard Angel shuffling around,his jeans thumping as they landed on the floor and his bare feet padding into the bathroom. She was on the edge of darkness when a whine left her lips as Angel cleaned up their mess between her legs.

"Thank you,mi Angel."She smiled sleepily,watching as he threw the wash cloth in a basket and opened the package of wipes he'd seen her use to remove her make up.

"You're welcome,mi güerita."He kissed her softly,sitting on the bed and moving her head into his lap. He slowly wiped away her make up,his heart beating a little faster with the way she looked up at him when he finished.

"Has anyone ever told you you're amazing?"She whispered,kissing one of the tattoos littered on his chest.

"No."Angel ran his fingers through her long hair.

"You're amazing."She whispered before she closed her green eyes that made Angel so weak,and fell asleep.

Angel kissed her forehead before he settled her head on a pillow and covered her with a sheet,moving to the bathroom to throw away the wipes. Angel caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror,not recognizing who he was. He looked the same,but there was something different about him and he knew it. He had never gotten so attached to a woman,much less so quickly. This woman was making him soft,she made him crave her in more ways than one. Sure,their sex was fucking amazing. But Angel realized he loved the moments where they laid in bed sweaty and breathless and talked about anything and everything,the moments where they shared meals together,or moments like what just happened where they did such mundane tasks but they did them together.

"Fuck,I'm in too deep."Angel sighed,turning the light off and making his way into her bed. He wrapped the sheet around him and felt her turn into him and wrap her body around his.

"Hmm."She sighed sleepily,burying her face in his neck.

"Good night,mi dulce."