V E I N T I D O S- "To win the game, you have to see the whole board."

3 months had gone by,marking 3 months into Monica's pregnancy. Angel had been unbearable,in an adorable way no doubt. He was adamant about being at every appointment,and he was dying for the next one because they'd be finding out the baby's sex. The men of the club had a pool going,some betting on team girl but most on team boy. They'd been so happy for Angel when he'd announced that Monica was pregnant,each and every one of them supportive.

Felipe and Nero were one of the first people they told,both men excited to be grandpa's. Ez was happy for his brother and excited to be an uncle,he himself thinking about the baby he never got to have.

Monica's morning sickness had been the worst,Angel really feeling for her every time he held her hair. She'd lean into his chest,pale and clammy and soon rinse the horrid taste out of her mouth without a single complaint.

"I'm sorry mi reina."Angel kissed her forehead after she brushed her teeth,smiling at him warmly.

She shrugged,happy that aside from not being able to smell certain things without puking her pregnancy was going well. She watched Angel kneel before her,his large hands rubbing her tummy.

"Take it easy on mommy okay? If you don't work with me,she won't let me put another one in here and then you'll have no brothers or sisters."Angel frowned,rubbing her barely there bump.

"Oh yeah? And how many do you plan on making me have?"She ran her fingers through his hair,smirking at his pout.

"As many as you'll give me,mi reina."He kissed her belly,rising to his full height to kiss her lips.

"One baby at a time."She grinned,pecking his lips. "Your son is quite the handful already."She placed her hands on her belly over Angel's,loving how happy he was.

"Take it easy on mommy,buddy. We want lots of you running around the house."Angel grinned.

"I hope you're not planning to just keep me pregnant."Monica grinned,allowing Angel to take off her shirt so he could lead her into the shower.

"Well I gotta make the most of this big ass house,fill every room."He smirked,littering kisses on her neck as they stepped into the shower.

_________________

Monica made her way into the house later that night. She wasn't sure how Angel would react to her change of appearance. Angel was in the kitchen,setting up the table for their dinner so his back was turned to her.

"Hey mami,nana made some tamales. Holy fuck they're good I ate like four already. Sorry I couldn't ..."The words died on his lips as he took in her appearance.

Gone was her long blonde hair that he loved so much,but he couldn't deny that she was still beautiful with her short hair.

"Damn mami

"Damn mami."Angel muttered,his fingers coming to play with her now short hair.

"You like it?"She smiled,watching him twirl the strand around his thick finger.