T R E C E-"Me estoy enamorando de ti."

It was late when Angel stripped and slid into bed beside Monica. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her body into his. She made a sound,pulling away from him. "It's me,güerita."He whispered,running his hand through her long hair.

"Mmm,mi Angel."She moaned and turned into his chest,throwing her leg over his and wrapping herself like a koala around his body.

Angel chuckled and pulled the covers over them,grinning at how she kept muttering words under her breath that he couldn't understand. "You're so cute,mi güerita."

She mumbled something along the lines of "I'm not cute." And "I'll show you cute."And rolled to be completely on top of Angel. He smirked and puckered his lips,growling when she didn't kiss him and straddled him.

"Who's cute now?"She giggled at his pout,leaning down and rubbing her nose against his. "Y esta boquita? Esta enojado o quiere beso?"She whispered.

"Besoooo."Angel whined,his large hands coming to her hips when she finally kissed his plump lips. Their tongues danced together,Angels strong hands exploring her soft skin like he didn't already have her body memorized.

"C'mon güerita. Let's get some sleep."He sighed,wrapping his strong arms around her while she laid her head on his broad chest.

"Angel?"She whispered,her fingers tracing random patterns on his chest.

"Yes,mi dulce?"He played with her long hair,eyes shut at the peaceful feeling that was overwhelming his senses. It was a feeling he wasn't used to.

"I think I'm falling in love with you."She muttered sleepily,cuddling closer to his warmth. Angels eyes opened quickly,his hand stopping its path in running through her hair.

He looked at the woman on his chest,his heart racing. She was asleep,her beautiful eyes closed. There was no way Angel was going to sleep that quick,the words that fell from her lips had his mind racing. She was falling in love with him. Holy fuck. He had never been happy to hear those words out of a woman's mouth,but he felt like he could cry at the thought of this woman loving him. Angel knew he was insecure,his whole life he'd been in second place to EZ. But this woman had made him feel like a king every time they were together. Her attention was always solely on him. The way her lips littered kisses all over his body,the way her hands appreciated each inch of skin,the way she would moan his name was all perfect.

And he knew he was falling in love with her too.

He'd never spent so much time with a woman,never felt the need to be his best self and work hard to impress someone. He'd always been the hit it and quit it,but no woman had ever had him wanting more and more the way she had. She had taken over his thoughts,feelings,and senses. He loved and breathed her,so used to sharing a bed and space with her. They'd had so many intimate moments,not only ones in the bed but outside of it too.

"Mi Ángel."She hummed,messing with the bubbles she had poured in the bath.

"Si,mi güerita."Angel answered,pulling her into his chest.

"Tell me more about you."She sighed,her back to his front. Her soft hand grabbed his,playing with his fingers.

"Reina,you know practically everything about me."He chuckled,watching her play with his thick fingers.

"Hmm."She pondered,her light eyes meeting his dark ones. "Why'd you join the MC?"

Angel grinned at her soft expression,he could tell she was genuinely interested in his life. She held onto every word,listening intently as he told the story about him joining the MC.