O C H O-"Esperanza and El Presidente."

Bishop slid his hand to Esperanzas hip. He squeezed lightly,feeling her move once again on his lap.

"You're playing dirty,little girl."He whispered,watching as the brunette smirked at him. She rested her hands on the sides of his neck,placing a light kiss on the edge of his lips.

She had spent the majority of the night perched on his lap,teasing the hell out of him. She'd occasionally get up and get him a new drink,only to come back and resume her place on his lap. She'd kiss his neck,rub her hands all over his shoulders and down his chest.

"C'mon,mi Presidente."She whispered in his ear,tugging the lobe lightly. "I wanna know what it's like to have such a strong,sexy man in my bed."

Bishop smirked at the woman in his lap,seeing the way she was dying to get him undressed and have her way with him.

"Oh yeah nena? You wanna know what it's like?"He whispered,his strong hand buried themselves in her long soft hair and pulled her lips to his. Her tongue slipped into his mouth,morning against his lips as his hands gripped her hips. She adjusted herself on his lap and moved to straddle him.

"Make me yours,Presidente."She moaned,her fingers buried themselves in his hair as she pulled his lips back to hers.

Bishop tapped her thigh twice,moving to stand right after her. He grabbed her hand and led her to his room in the clubhouse,stopping in front of the door to unlock the room only he had access to.

Esperanza laid kisses up and down his neck as Bishop unlocked the door. Her hands wandered up his chest and began unbuttoning his shirt as she went.

"Damn woman. Cut that shit out or imma have to fuck you right here against this door."Bishop huffed as he tried once more to open the door.

"Promise?"Esperanza giggled in his ear,resting her hands on the mans taught stomach.

He finally opened the door and pulled her in,pushing her right against it as he closed it right behind him. Bishop planted his lips against hers as he began pushing the straps of her crop top off of her shoulders. She moaned against his lips and clutched the lapels to his kutte. His tongue made its way into her mouth,his rough hands cupping her ass.

He pulled away from her addictive lips,stepping out of her reach. A smirk covered his lips as she whined,not used to a man playing so hard to get with her.

"Strip,baby girl."Bishop sat on the bed,watching the brunette follow his order as soon as the words left his mouth. She stood in front of the Mayan in a nude colored matching set,her stature shorter now without her heels. She made her way to El Presidente,his hands coming to her legs.

"Kneel,mami."He smirked,loving the way she obeyed his orders. She kneeled infront of him,her small hands finding their home on his thighs. "Good girl."

He grabbed her hands and put them on his belt,watching as she took his cue and began unbuckling his belt. She moved to the button of his jeans,helping her slide them off his body along with his boxers. His ringed hand cupped her cheek,his thumb rubbing her plump lip. "You want a taste,niña?"

"Please,papi."She batted her eyelashes at him,taking his thumb into her mouth after and sucking on it lightly. He nodded at her,grunting when her small hand grasped his thick length. She stroked him slowly,her eyes never once leaving his.

"Use your mouth,baby."He urged her to take his length in her mouth,her tongue kitten licking the head. She slowly took the head in her mouth,her eyes still locked with his. She looked so good like this,on her knees with his dick in her mouth. She moaned around him,his hand buried in her hair as she took more of his length into her mouth. He pulled her back,stopping when only the head of his dick was in her mouth.