V E I N T I T R E S-"You wanna die tonight,Potter?"

Later that night Monica sat between Angel's legs as they soaked in the tub. Angel was a mother hen, hovering over her and doing every little thing for her. Rutila and Esperanza came by to see her, both worried about the blonde. It was entertaining for the women to see the tall Mayan fretting over her, quite the endearing sight to see the man so stressed and caring. Once they left Angel carried her upstairs and stripped them both,filling the tub with water and joined her in a nice bubble bath.

"Más tranquilo papi?"She asked,sighing as she leaned her back against his chest.

"I don't think I breathed until I had you in my arms,mami. Shit I was so worried."He huffed,pulling her closer.

"I know, amor. You were all I could think about."She sighed,kissing his jaw.

He met her eyes a slight fear still swimming in his chocolate orbs, his hands gripping her hips as she moved to straddle him. She planted kisses all over his face, pecking his lips at last. "You know,I haven't been able to thank the man that saved me. Mi héroe."She whispered, fingers buried in his dark hair as she pulled him into a heated kiss. Her tongue delved into his mouth, their moans mixing as she guided his hard length into her heat.

She moved above him sensually,her hips rolling into his as his lips littered kisses on her neck. His moans imprinted into her skin,his hands on her hips to move her to their pleasure. She tugged his lips to hers,their moans mixing as they kissed passionately.

His hands slid up her back,his own hips moving into hers to bring them pleasure. She moaned his name over and over,desperately chasing her high. She hadn't had him in days,her body aching with need at the feeling of finally having him again. "I love you."She whispered into their kiss,repeating the words over and over as she carded her fingers through his dark hair.

"Fuck,mi reina. I love you so fucking much."Angel moaned,working to bring her to that pleasurable end they were both seeking. He felt her tightening around him,a deep growl rumbling in his chest at the feeling. "Fuck mami,you gonna cum? Gonna cum all over my dick?"

She nodded with a whine,her mind blank on how to form any type of sentence to let him know just how good he was making her feel. Her hands wandered his strong shoulders,her hands appreciating each strong muscle that was covered by his tan tattooed skin. Her nails clawed down his back,drowning in the euphoric feeling of her orgasm as she came around him. Her orgasm triggered his,a deep growl of her name signaling his release.

They finished their bath,Angel dressing her slowly as he slid a pair panties up her long legs before covering her in one of his t shirts. He slid on a pair of boxers before he brushed her teeth,frowning at her protests of being able to do things on her own. He sighed,an adorable pout on his lips.

"C'mon Mami,let me take care of you."He whined,softly brushing his fingers through her short locks. She smiled,pecking his lips quickly.

"Okay."She acquiesced,snuggling into him as he picked her up and wrapped her legs around him. "Take me to bed."

Angel sighed when he finally crawled into bed with her snuggling into his chest. His large hand splayed out on her tummy,his thumb stroking back and forth. He heard her soft snores,his shoulders relaxing slightly as she cuddled into him.

He fell asleep a while later,holding her tightly. At some point in the night she had turned in his arms,spooning her from behind he hugged her tightly.

He woke up late the next day,groaning as he stretched his arm out in the large bed only to find it empty. He sat up quickly in a panic,his wide eyes taking in the empty room.

"Mi amor!"He yelled,sliding out of bed quickly. He checked the bathroom only to walk out and see Monica smiling at his panicked state with a tray in her hands.