V E I N T I O C H O- "Then reward me."

The next day Rutila looked at herself in the mirror,finally seeing a small semblance of who she was before her rape. The gleam in her eyes shined lightly,flashes of her night with Ez making her smile.

Ez placed her on the bed softly,his large hands grasping her ankle. He planted soft kisses up her smooth legs,his hands and lips appreciating her soft creamy skin. He nipped her hip softly,littering soft kisses up her tummy.

"You're so beautiful,mi amor."He whispered,kissing all around her chest. She panted heavily,EZ's hands stroking her body to soothe her. "Relax,cariño. I've got you."

He kept littering kisses on her body,muttering words of praise about how beautiful she was. She felt his fingers tracing the band of her panties,her eyes shut as she tried to keep calm.

"You're a goddess,amor. So fucking beautiful."His words tattooing themselves onto her skin. She felt each wound begin to heal at each kiss and whisper from the man.

He hitched her legs over his shoulders, kissing up her thighs to her core. He placed a gentle kiss on her center,feeling her tense body relax when his tongue delved out into her pussy. He licked her slowly,mumbling soft praises against her skin.

Rutila let ez work her closer and closer to her orgasm,moaning at his ministrations. He continued to eat her out,her legs tightening around his head when he sucked on her clit.

"Ezekiel."She whined,her hands groping her breasts. "Please."She cried,moaning when he groaned against her core.

"Relax mami."Ez whispered,squeezing her thighs in his large hands. "I've got all night to help you forget all of that ugly."He mumbled,returning to her wet center.

Rutila grinned at the memory,stepping into the running shower. She felt all of the horrible memories wash away down the drain,only left with the good ones Ez planted in her mind last night. She shampooed her hair,her mind wandering to the pleasure she felt last night.

"Fuck,"Ez moaned,sliding into her tight channel slowly. Her hands clutched his back,soft legs wrapped around his center. He thrust slowly at first,admiring the way she closed her eyes and moaned for him. "You feel so good,amor. Eres una reina."

She pulled his lips to his,moaning when he began to pick up pace. "Ezekiel."She moaned against his lips,tightening her legs around him.

"I've got you,bonita. Yo te curo."He moaned,his lips planting kisses on her neck. "So beautiful,you deserve to be worshipped."

She scrubbed her body,filled with memories of how Ez worshipped her last night. She felt relief and peace flood her body,stepping out and wrapping a towel around her body.

She'd lost count of how many times he'd made her cum last night,a blissed out smile on her lips. She dressed in a white crop top and some loose coral colored pants while absently thinking of how great her night was.