S E I S- "Fuck me,I think I'm gay."

Monica moved slowly,Angel's lips kissing her neck as his hands clutched her back. "Fuck,mi reina."Angel moaned,loving the way she felt. She straddled his lap,the tub filled with water and bubbles.

Monica moaned,picking up her speed. She buried her fingers in his hair and pulled him closer as she felt her orgasm taking over her body. "Angel."She moaned loudly,loving the way the water splashed around them and how his large hands felt on her skin.

"Come on mami,fuck you feel so good."Angel moaned as he thrust his hips up to meet hers as she moved on top of him.

"Ahí,ahí."She threw her head back. Angel felt her tighten,her mouth in an "o" as she came down from her high.

His hips moved faster,chasing his release as well. Her hips moved in a circle,wanting him to fill her again. "Come on papi,cum for me."She moaned in his ear,nipping on the lobe after. Angel groaned,his hips stuttering as he came inside of her.

They sat in the tub,panting after their passionate bath. Monica ran her fingers through his hair,kissing his lips. She moaned as she pulled away and moved to finish her bath.

"Damn woman,imma wither away to dust before you get enough of me."Angel laughed,joining her to rinse off before they stepped out of the large tub.

"You weren't complaining just a minute ago."Her green eyes met his,sparkling with mischief.

"I'll never complain mami."Angel wrapped a towel around his waist and kissed her quickly. He toweled off,slipping on his boxers as he watched her head to her closet and slip on some panties. She walked back and grabbed his flannel.

Angel smirked as she buttoned it up. Watching her let her hair out of the bun she had tied it into before they got in the bath.

"I gotta say,I haven't had a bath since I was a kid."Angel laughed,joining her at her double vanity.

"Oh yeah? And how'd this one measure up?"She threw her arms around his neck and pressed herself against his chest.

"Mmm,best one yet."He pondered,his hands grabbing her waist. "Though,I've never been in such a fancy tub."

Monica rolled her eyes and pulled away from him to pull something out of one of her drawers. She tapped his chest with the plastic box. "Ooh,am I getting my very own toothbrush to keep in your bathroom mama?"Angel grinned as he took it from her hands and inspected the package.

"Yes. Now brush your teeth."She dismissed as she turned to begin her night routine,and angel pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"I hope this wasn't a nice way to tell me my breath stinks,mi dulce."Angel teased as he pulled the toothbrush from the package and stole some toothpaste.

She let out a hearty laugh and mimicked his actions. It was strange to both of them,neither used to sharing such intimate moments with someone. They had began falling into a routine like they had been seeing each other for a long time.

They made their way out to her bed and fell into a silent agreement about respective sides. Angel laid on the right and Monica on the left. He wasn't used to this behavior but he could say he wouldn't want to be like this with anyone that wasn't her.

"So,Bishop wants to meet you tomorrow."Angel turned to his side and traced a finger up her smooth leg.

"He already knows me,mi Angel."She looked at him confused.

"I mean,he wants to meet the woman that's got his brother acting all soft and shit."Angel clarified,observing her for any sign that she wasn't up for revealing that they had something going on between them.