35- The B.O pt 2 .

Rin P.O.V :

' I had the chance before to run away , but no my curiosity got me ....curse my luck '
I thought .

Now I 'm again tied to the chair , the other member of the BO are looking at me in silence yeah in an awkward silence .

I decided to break the silence

" so can I know the reason why I'm here ?" I asked keeping my poker face on .

" oh i'm impressed you can keep your calm in this situation " Gin said smirking .

' did he just complimented me ? Wow is he really Gin ?' I thought .

" why thank you for the compliment .." I replied to him .

" oy brat was you the one who knocked that man ?" Said Chianti

" isn't it obvious " i said nodding my head .

" you .."

" then why didn't you ran away if you had the chance " asked vermouth .

I think she didn't recognize me .

" oh that ... I think ... I got carried while admiring the guns " I said awkwardly .

' i'm really stupid ' I thought scolding my
self .

They sweat drop at my answer .

" now about my question earlier " I said .

" we want you to join us "

' what did I hear that right just now !??'

" huh? "

Then vodka explained me about their organization as if I don't know .

After the explaination .

" so what if I refuse ? " I asked already knowing the answer .

" we will kill you "

" after all you heard a lot of information about us "

' so I don't have a choice now do I ?' I
thought .

" then I will join you it not like I didn't know about you before this " I said muttering the last part but they heard it .

" how did you know before ? " threatened Gin pointing his gun at me .

' opps they heard it ..'

" hmm sa nee " I said smiling with eyes closed .

" who are you ?" He asked slightly annoyed .

" Rin Mori a detective at your service " I said smiling and bowing my head a little since i'm tied .

Also I can see that Vermouth flenshed when I mentioned my name it seem like she finally recognized me .

"Tch .."

After a while he did give up eventually seeing that I didn't affected by his threats , the other were surprised after all i'm extremly extreme .

" I didn't expect you will agree to it this
easily " vodka said .

" as long as I try this guns there , ?" I said ignoring Gin 's glares pointing at the box of guns with sparkling eyes after I realized myself from the ropes that tied me to the chair to their surprise .

" how did you ...?" Asked vermouth.

" huh? "

" no nevermind "

" then if you agreed we will choose your partner "

" let me choose please beside I already now c'mon please " I begged , I can see that they tensed to the last part .

" I choose aunty Sharon " as soon I said that they were super shocked .

' haha their expression are really priceless , it's really funny to miss with them ' I thought laughing mentally .

" vermouth Do you know her ?" Gin asked

" I meet her 5 years ago when I went to
Japan she just like me koroba 's student , but I didn't expect her to.."

" oy girl you know so much " Gin said .

" oh really ? Though I already told that I know a lot about you didn't I ? " I asked innocently that irked him .

" then brat why did you choose her?"

" she is the most bearable person between the four of you " Vermouth chuckled and the other were made at my insult .

" what did you say brat ?!!"

" well it's the truth , Gin there thought he is cool and all he is still a manic killer if I made a slight mistake he will shoot me in instant in head also if glares really kill , I can say that i'm long dead by his glares and thank you i'm still young to die , as for you ,you have a short temper so a big no the only left is aunty Sharon and idolize her I can right ?" I said smiling at the last part and vermouth smiled and nodded .

But let say that Chianti is fuming from
anger .

' serve you right !!' I thought smirking .

- later that day -

Now I'm in vermouth car .

" i'm really curious tell me the real reason why you chose me back there " vermouth asked .

" hmm because you are a good person "I said looking at the scenery outside the window .

" huh? "

" don't worry your wish will became true soon " I said looking at her smiling sincerely .

Vermouth P.O.V :

' t-this girl just looking at her smile I want to protect her and escape the organization , but that will be hard more like impossible ,but this girl know so much even in a worst situation she kept calm , I can feel it she will be the cause of the fall of our organization , the silver bullet I have been waiting for a long time '
" thank you little angle " she muttred to her self but the other heard her clearly .

3rd P.O.V :

' little angle ? Really ? That's my nickname ?' Rin thought .
As Rin was thinking they arrived to the apartment vermouth parked The car , before Rin left she took her phone and wrote something in it , then she showed it to vermouth .
After she read what Rin wrote vermouth widened her eyes .

Rin wrote " i'm from the FBI " then Rin gestured her to keep it a secret .

" since I trust you I will tell you this " Rin said then she went inside the apartment leaving a shocked vermouth .

' as I thought a silver bullet who will bring the down fall of the organization ' vermouth thought .

" thank you little angle you're really special " vermouth said before going on .

Rin P.O.V :

Soon as I entered the apartment I locked the door and dealed james oji san number and explained him what
happened .