21- The little detective meets the little magician.

From: Rin.
To: Masumi .

Hello Masumi I'm doing fine how about you ?
I read your message , well you were right i'm learning mixed material arts since 2 years ago if you are interested I can send you some move that way you can practice on them .

Bye bye .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Know we are in front the koroba household yukiko -San rang the bell then aunty chisaki opened the door .

" yukiko , Sharon it's been a long time  " she said the she hugged them ." oh where is my manners come in " then we entered the
house.
She didn't notice me cause I was hiding behind yusaku -San  all the time .
' please don't notice me please don't notice me ' i'm chanting in my head .

" Rin what's wrong you're acting wired ??" Asked shinshi .

" he's right nee-chan are you okay ?" Asked ran I just nodded and smiled to her to assure that i'm allright .

' how can I be all right if  aunty chisaki finds she will surely kill me  , well I promised her that I will go with her to shopping last week but I kinda stayed all the night reading edogawa ranpo 's books ,so in the morning I overslept so I didn't go . this is not the first time the last time it happen she lectured me for two houres imaging that , I bet she is super angry now  God help me '

" oh yukiko ,Sharon it's nice to see you again" said Toshi-seinsei .

" yup , it's been along time you didn't change so much even chisaki " said yukiko San and vermouth just smiled .

Meanwhile yukiko-san and vermouth are chatting with aunty chisaki .

" oh yusaku you also come it's been a long time !! Nice to see you again my old friend "
Said Toshi seinsei  shaking his hand
" yeah it's been years since I last saw how have you been ?" Asked yusaku-San.

But then he noticed me behind yusaku -San he was about to call me when I gestured him to keep silent then he nodded in understanding , and yusaku -San  who is between us is confused .

" so this two children are your children yukiko ? " asked aunty chisaki .

" the boy is my son  his name is shinshi , the girl is my childhood friend 's daughter , but I love her just like my daughter " said yukiko .
' thanks god that she forget me '
But then Sharon noticed my absence she was going to ask were I was but then saw me hiding behind yusaku then she stops what she was going to say .

' sigh that was near '

" mom , dad i'm back " then I heard kaito 's voice . when he entered the living room he saw me .

" Rin..!!" He said I put my hand forming an X shape to gesture him to not mention me he understood ,

" Rin?" Said chisaki San .

" oh actually I wantnto ask you if Rin comes today ?" He said nervously .

" no she didn't come today "
" is that so ?"