41-An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case

Shinichi/Conan POV

"Where is she going? Who is that friend she is going to meet? Is she going to visit me? But I'm here...well she doesn't know that" I said, ruffling my hair. Now I'm following Rin to see who she is going to meet. Luckily she didn't notice me .
After walking some distance I followed her to the train station.

Then I lost her in the crowd.
' Where did she go ?' I thought about looking around without use since I didn't notice her anywhere.
After looking for a while, I gave up.
So I decided to go to school before the period starts and visit Dr.Agasa to tell him about how my past 3 days have been like after school.

.
.
.

In Teitan Elementary School
Shinichi/Conan POV

"Why I'm I going through this?" I was thinking While other students were repeating the timetable after the teacher.

.
.
.

3rd pov:

Rin arrived at her destination , she decided a while back to visit Kaito. It's been a long time since she last saw him .

Now she was walking trying to find the house , unfortunately it seemed like she had forgotten the address of the house well not forgotten but we know all how bad directions sense is.
" Mou I'm sure it was here ..." she mumbled .Sighing she turned back, unexpectedly bumping into someone leading her to fall to the hard ground .
"I'm so sorry ..."
" I'm sorry too I was at fault .."
She faced the girl , she looked just like Ran. The only difference is her hair style .' she must be Aoko' the girl though
" Nice to meet you I'm Aoko Nakamura " Aoko introduced herself,
" I'm Rin Mori, it's nice to meet you, " she introduced herself .
" I guess you are not from here right ? " Aoko said .

The other girl nodded and said " yeah actually I was visiting a friend, though I think I'm lost the way "

" Don't worry I will help you find your way , do you have the address ?" As she was asking we noticed a guy running to us .

" Mou Aoko, why did you leave me back there !" The boy said to Aoko .
And you can see a thick mark appearing on Aoko's head then she hit him on the head .

" Ouch .. what was that for ?" He whined running his head , before waiting for her answer he noticed the other girl beside Aoko.

" May I know your name Ojo Chan ?" He said while a rose appeared on his hand then he handed it to her .
And the other chuckled at her childhood friend's antics.

Accepting the rose she said " you didn't change kaito it's nice to see you again though I'm hurt that you didn't recognize me "
" Huh do I know you...?."Kaito asked .
The other sighed, removing her sunglasses .

" Rin ...!!!??" Kaito shouted .

" Huh ? Do you know each other ?"Aoko said , surprised to see the interaction between the two.
Soon kaito regain his poker face, grinning he replied.
" she is my childhood friend , oy can't you inform me beforehand you nearly gave me a heart attack .... !!" Kaito whined.

"Where is the fun in that ? Besides that, I want to surprise you !! And kaito you didn't tell me that you have a beautiful girlfriend " Rin exclaimed the two blushed at that , turning to face Aoko then she bowed a little and said " thank you for taking care for Kaito here , I know he can be pain in the ass "

" Oy I'm still here you know ...."

" You are right he is acting like a jerk sometimes .." Aoko nodded " ....Ano Mori-san, I think you misunderstood something. I'm not his girlfriend, we are just friends ...." She explained .