4 - the otaku detective

It's been 5 years since I reincarnated in this world I start to prepare for the future since I was 2 years old I learned hacking througt my mom 's computer every night when everyone is asleep I sneak to the study room there I will spend 3 to 4 hours learning about hacking I already know the basics from my past life thanks to yuni .

suprising well I didn't get caught thought well thanks to my luck I guess , sometimes I read dad's documents in secret of course wonder why ? Well easy i'm in a detective world if i want to keep up I must develope deduction skills .

Beside I already have a huge advantage , my knowledge of the future , I know a lot of the black organization secrets , maybe I will help the FBI and CIA by giving them the information but I need too be carful I don't want for the black organization to find about me because if they did simply it's a game over for me .

Also I need to learn martial arts ,I have atleast need to learn how to defend my self
I will tell mom to entroll me to one also I want to learn the art of disguise like vermouth and yukiko~ San , I will ask mom for that there is a lot to do yosh .

Wonder where i'm now , well I 'm in my room making a tracking device ....yup you heard me right !! Don't be too suprised in my past life I loved inventing things , I managed to make tracking device and sell them in the market , I was just 15 years back then and I want to live dependently the orphanage i went before was poor so i have to do that.

I worked part time jobs but the mony I gained wasen't enough for my life expence that's why with my experience and yuni 's help in management I was able to make money .

Now i'm working on this one i'm sure I will need it in the future to catch criminals etc ...

" Rin breakfast is ready come down " said mom from the kitchen .
I hurried and hide my tools then headed toward the kitchen , I found my dad reading a newspaper while sipping his caffe as for mom is watshing the dishes and nee~ chan is eating her breakfast I greeted them .
" good morning kaa~chan, tou~ San ,imouto"
" good morning rin \ nee~chan " they greeted back .

" now Rin ~ chan hurry up and eat your breakfast we 're going to Beika supermarket " said mom .' nooooo I don't want too the last time we went , it was the worst time ever , mom made us try all the clothes that was there , whoever said shopping is hell I totally agree with you '

" yup nee~ chan today we will go and buy clothes " Ran said .' great '

" then otou~san will go too this time right??"
While I said those words dad choked .

" of course he will come today right honey ?"
Mom said .he become pale the second mom said those words .

"O-of course " said dad .' sorry dad '

" okey then " I said and then I start digging in .

We arrived to the supermarket then we headed toward the kid section who is situated in the second floor mom begin dressing us with deffirent styles . and I can see that Ran is excited she is really energetic , and I swore that dad is laughing at us .

After what was like decade we finally exit the kid section we are now in the first floor . dad take ran to buy ice cream
While me and mom waiting for them to com back , I noticed a bookshop I stopped in my track , my mom noticed my gaze then looked at the book shop .
" Rin do you want to enter that shop ?"
I nodded with out histination .

" okey then c'mon" she said and we made our way to the shop .

When we enter ' wow thers is many books ' I was looking aroud the pill of books then I stopped in the mystery section I grap the book that caught my attention it was sharlock Holmes a study in the scarlet .

" Rin - chan do you want that book ?" I can see that she is shocked that I chose this book .

" can I ?"

" of course you can " she smilled patting my head I smiled back .

And this is how I became a mystery lover or in other words a detective otaku .