25- living with Mr pierrot

~ next day ~

I wake up early then usually today ,it's 07:00 am I get up from bed then headed to the bathroom to take shower when I finished I went back to the guest room .

' it's seem like Akai -San didn't wake up ' I thought .

Then I unpacked my stuff , then I changed to my blue sweatpants and a white teacher , tieing my hair into a ponytail then I headed toward the kitchen .

I opened the fridge and sweat drop at what I saw .

It's half empty , There was only bottles of water  cup of Noddles and the store's food   no vegetable nor meat .

' oh right I remember Akai doesn't know how to cook '

I closed the fridge and begin to search for  something suitable to eat , I looked around but found nothing .

I groaned rolling my eyes .

And I went to the living room and sit there .

After a while I heard a door open and then Akai come .

" good morning did you sleep well " he said yawning .

I just started  intently at him without saying anything narrowing my eyes .

" what ?" He asked .

Then I throw him his Jacket and gestured him to wear it .

" why?"

" we are going out "

" why ?"

" to buy ingredients of course "

" ingredients ?, but I don't know how to
cook "

" who said you are the one who gonna cook " I said grinning .

" you know how to cook ?" He asked surprised .

" yup " I said smiling " now let's go "

~after minutes later ~

We arrived to the supermarket , now we are
Buying the things I need to cook for us .

" I need onion , cabbage , tofu , fish , soy sauce ....." I listed the things  I needed for  him  to buy .

After we picked all the things we needed then we headed to the cashier .

The lady at the cashier smiled at  us kindely while she was scanning the items we picked.

" is she your daughter  she is so cute ?"  The lady asked akai .

"No , i'm just taking care of her " he said .
' hmm how about ...'

"Papa hurry up " I called him and oh my  god the expression on his face is so funny .

- time skip -
I was laughing all the way back that was really funny , after I called him that , the lady though that he hate his daughter then she start nagging to not say such thing infront  the kids honestly she reminds me of Haru from KHR .

" you did that on purpose didn't you " Akai said frowning .

" I don't know what are you talking about " I said acting innocent .

He sighed

" I didn't know that you can speak and understand English that well " he said a bit surprised .

" well you didn't ask before , now you don't expect someone to go to a foreign country without learning its language , do you ?" I said .

" you have a point there " he said .

Finally we arrived to the apartment .

Now I 'm in the kitchen cooking for us .
I decided I will make a Japanese dish .

First , I cut up the vegetables starting from cabbage , onions , carrot ... Then I sliced the tofu .
Then I cleaned the fish and dropped it into the oily pan ,

I prepared the pot of water and dropped the vegetable I cut down earlier in it.

Then after a minutes  I transferred the fish to a plat after it cooked then I begin preparing the side dish .

After exactly 45 minutes I finished preparing the table then I called Mr pierrot.

Then we sat around the table .

" so how is it ?"  I asked for his opinion .

" it's good " he said .

" really ? But your expression doesn't show that " I said pointing at his face a little sad .

" it's really good , it's been a long time since I eat a home made food " he said with his sotic face .

" you know you have to learn how to cook , eating store food isn't healthy at all " I said but he just nodded I sighed .