23- To America yay ! oh I lost .

~ hours later~

After I spend time with the koroba I returned back home before that I went to yama-sensei and I stayed good bye to him I also dropped at the kudo 's house and I gave shinshi the necklace , all remain now is sonoko , maybe I will tell Ran to give it to her .

Now we are in the airport , mom and dad with ran come to see me off .

" are you sure you will be okey there alone ?" Asked mom .

" I told you for the hundred time I will be okey !!" I said smiling at her .

" you know Rin you're just stubborn just like your mother " said dad .looking at the side .

" huh like you aren't one yourself " mom said

' and her we go again !'

" Mou you too stop fighting like that !!" I sdaid puffing my Cheeks .

Then mom sighed and bend down to huge me " don't forget when you arrive there to call us , and also make sure to stay warm we don't want you to get a cold .. Also don't talk to stranger ...." She nagged

" mou kaa-san I know already this isn't the first time you told me this don't worry I will " I said with a small smile .

" you're only 10 years old though ..." muttred mom but nonetheless I heard her .

Then I went and hugged  Dad who hugged me back and to Ran who is in verge of crying.

" c'mon Ran don't cry it's not like i'm going forever " I said to her patting her head .

" Demo onee-chan  I will miss you ..."

" I will miss you too Ran but you have to stay brave so don't cry Kay " I said weeping her tears .

" I won't cry " ran said .

" good then "

Then we smiled together .

" it's your flight " said mom .

" yup  it's time to go bye bye " I said good bye to them then I  graped  my suitcase waving at them .

~ hours later~

' Finally I arrived to America ...'

Now I stood among the crowds waiting for my suitcase to come out while waiting I took a book and started reading you guess it right while standing I become addicted to reading this mystery novels .

   that earn me a lot of stares from the crowd , first , a ten years old girl traveling alone adding the fact i'm reading a book standing well that's not something you see everyday Right ? .

Finally I spotted my Red suitcase , I put my book to my backbag , and then dragged the suitcase off the convoyor .

Then I walked out of the airport rolling my luggage .
' now to find a taxi !!' I though walking
a messily in the busy street for awhile now .

' wait isn't there a place for queuing for cab in the airport , how can I forget that ?  I have to return now there ..'

Then I looked behind me and there are two ways .

' where is it again ? ....oh I lost  great you're incredible Rin  lost on your first day her !! Now what ? Maybe I will just keep walking until I find a cab .'
Then I resumed walking .

~ after 1 hour of walking ~

I didn't find any cab  what a great luck
I have.

  now I was resting on a bench in the park .

" oh what  great beginning !! " I whined .

But then man passed in front me kicking my suitcase .

" what's wrong with him ? " I muttered fixing my suitcase who fall just now but then I noticed my bagback gone .

'  huh? Where is it ??..... It's impossible that man just know stole it !!!'

" ARE YOU REALLY  THAT HOPELESS STEALING FROM A KID !!!" I shouted at him but he already ran away .

' What i'm gonna do now the address to the appartement i'm going to stay is in the bag also the money and my bank card..! Why is this happening to me first , I lost , then that man come and steal my money why!!! ........now now Rin let's stay positive Kay ? My phone is with me oh thanks god '

Then I took out  my phone from my pocket but then I find out it run out of battery .

' are you kidding me !!! '

" if mom saw me like this she will surely kill me ...i'm totally screwed " I mumbled .