Chapter Eleven

Madelyn's Pov
"Hey, babe! Can we talk about something!" I was taken back by how loud Felix's voice had grown from where he was in the bathroom.

I could hear him flushing the toilet and I had taken my attention away from the new papers I was handed out early today.

These schedules made no sense what so ever but as a noona, you gotta learn it.

"Sure babe, but come out of the bathroom first!" I laughed quietly sitting up from the couch stretching out my sore limbs from the same position, I watched Felix come out and my eyes focused on his little freckles getting distraction when he had sat down next to me.

I set all the papers aside on the coffee table. "What's up?" I questioned and for just a moment I saw his lips moving as he spoke with me, but I got distracted by his bare face without makeup and studied all his freckles.

"Babe! Were you even listening?" I blinked fast instantly whining realizing I tuned him out.

"I'm so sorry I got distracted by your freckles baby. " I laughed out quietly seeing him pouting deeply but he then was laughingly quietly growing shy touching at his freckles.

"Can you please repeat for me?" I asked him gently turning around to face him better.

"How do you feel about us? You know Stray Kids?" He muttered. I found myself smiling a little keeping my arms firmly pressed on my chest.

"I care about you guys a lot, you all are basically my second home I spend a lot of time with you guys, you are all special." I finished off seeing Felix was smiling deeply but he then blushed.

"Well... It might be like really too soon to tell, but I think there are a few more secret littles. I think everyone has been hiding it, I think Jisung, Changbin, Minho, and Seungmin." Felix nodded his head determined, I perked up a little.

"Really? You think everyone is a secret little, then what about Chan?" I asked folding my hands a little once again Felix blinked deeply but placed his hands over his cheeks.

"He's a daddy, and you are a mommy which is why mommy and daddy should be together, which is why I talked with everyone and asked them what they thought of you... and I realized for the sake of happiness I can share you with everyone and I can do Poly." Felix stated proudly.

________________________________
A few days had passed since the talk with Felix, and I never really thought about a poly relationship before till I realized just how much I deeply faced about all of them.

Chan told me that everyone had gone out for a little while since being cooped wasn't helping mental wise, but he told me only Han has stayed behind, so I offered to go check on him.

"Chan, where's the spare key?" I questioned holding my phone close to me, hearing him on the other line.

"Okay- don't laugh alright it's inside the fake plant- stop laughing! Everyone was losing it so I just put it there don't make me spank you mami." I whine out through my laughter while I dug through the planet.

"Oh please do your worse papi." I joked standing back up unlocking the dorm door, but at the same time putting in the code.

"Chan she's mine too." I heard Felix whining somewhere so loudly.

"She's my girlfriend now too Lix." I chuckled telling them both goodbye I stepped inside focused shutting the door behind me.

"Han?!" I shouted confused but I was met with silence. I grew a little worried nibbling hard on my lip, slipping off my shoes. By the front door. 

I then went inside the living room and I relaxed a little seeing Han was sitting on the floor but he was in a large hoodie and some sweats staring at the floor.

"Hey Han." I greeted him quietly making him look up quietly while he was rubbing at his cheeks with the dark sleeves to his hoodie.

"Hey, babe." He greeted me quietly. I smiled gently crouched in front of him.

"What's going on hmm? Is everything alright you are sitting here in the dark without the tv on hun?" I told him gently a little worried. I saw his face twist a little strained.

"I don't know what's wrong with me... I woke up fine but then I just wanted to be held and I felt lonely at the same time noona." He muttered I felt my hands which a little but I grunted carefully sitting across from Han.

"Does it kinda feel like you don't understand it? Did you try and steal Hyunjin's stuffed animals?" I asked a little watching Han's face twist into a deep red color.

"Is something wrong? Is it bad?" He questioned his voice going small after. I gently shook my head no grabbing his hands.

"No Han, the same thing happened the first time I found out that Hyunjin had a little space he stole Jeongin's, you are experiencing a small sub drop, and it makes you feel a little lonely and more clingy than usual." I saw his eyes turn into so much confusion.

"I'm a little." He whispered but he stared at me fully.

"Do you wanna be a little sweetie?" I asked watching him nod his head a couple times.

"I do yeah.. but... what if I can't be a good little... I mean I'm not little material." He whispered trying to face the ground I made him look back up.

"Han there is no such thing as a perfect little, they come in all forms, you don't have to fit a standard at all. Felix was the same way he use to be insecure about his voice, is it cause your tall." I asked him, once again he gave me a deep shy head nod.

I cupped at his cheek slowly and he leaned into my palm.

"Han, we all are together now sweetie, me and Chan are both mommies and daddies which means we take care of our little alright? Never think that." I told him. He stared at me tearing up gently.

I wrapped my arms around him in close holding the back of his head he nuzzled into my neck slowly.

"I guess I get to make even more rules for you guys, Changbin, Seungmin, and Minho are hiding theirs as well, but I have to let them come to me or Chan with theirs," I whispered rocking Han slowly hearing him sniffle.

"Now my precious Han baby, what's something you like so much it makes you happy?"

"Chocolate milk."