Chapter One

Madelyn's Pov
Every moment that I ever have had, I kept quiet during it, I never was a loud girl seeing as though I couldn't voice my problems out, and unlike all our, the other noona's who worked here at JYP.

I never cooed loudly or fangirled over all the nine boys of Stray Kids, it just never was in my nature. I always did my work the quickest I could because I was really ever needed all the time.

They sometimes pushed me aside because of my race but I spoke Korean amazingly even though I would forget some things.

I also was the type of Noona to keep secrets when I knew they needed to be kept, but I also knew this.

Lee Felix was different from all his members combined. Sure Felix had it a harder time since he needed to prove himself as a Stray Kids member.

But maybe it was just because I was strange and could observe little things but I knew Felix had a mindset unlike anyone alone.

I knew Felix was a bit more childish than the rest. Sure he would get defensive quick or the fact that whenever he would get his makeup done he would have to have this cute little plushie name Will sitting in his lap.

I would observe him, baby, talking to him and squeal and get happy, I don't really think Felix realizes it but he was showing small signs of a little space headspace.

I couldn't jump to conclusions though all the members were like that I mean Changbin's nickname was baby Changbin.

Jeongin was the maknae baby so I couldn't be that quick and harsh to judge the second youngest actions by from a few things I saw.

But maybe just maybe he wanted someone to notice someone he trusted, maybe another member?

"Hey, Maddie yoooo Maddie." I heard I quickly blinked and sat up a little straight snuggling up to my large coat that was keeping me warm.

I looked up locking eyes with Chan who's eyes were holding amusement.

"You okay you looked lost." He joked his beautiful accent popping out as he raised an eyebrow at me.

I breathed a small shy chuckle out brushing my hair back a bit to make sure the curls stayed in place.

"I was just thinking that's all." I stammered Chan gently ahhed to himself as he smiled.

"Well good news noona you get to come along with us to the fan meet later." He beamed I gave him a small smile back.

"Really yay." I faked beamed don't get me wrong I loved their fan meets so many stays would kill to be at one.

It's just I hated having to take the gifts away that fans gave them, it was a strict rule. Foods and drinks had to be taken, and even certain gift items as well.

They also were really long up to three hours long, you would be sleepy in no time.

"Noona!" I heard the squeal followed by the cute accent and I gasped watching as Felix quickly rushed around Chan and plopped down on the couch and threw me in a quick side hug his face showing excitement.

"Noona you get to come with!" Felix called out with happiness and I couldn't help but let the soft smile go across my face his face always held the cute happiness, and he seemed to never run out of energy.

"It looks like I am Felix," I explained and he laughed softly and looped his arm with mine-laying his head on my shoulder.

"You're honestly my favorite Noona don't tell anyone." He playfully whispered and Chan released a small laugh out as he watched the two of us.

"Maddie is pretty awesome actually even though you are quiet." Chan joked Felix firmly nodded his head still laying it on my shoulder.

"No, I just am quiet because I can't really connect with the other noonas," I explained gesturing around Felix was mumbling little things to himself once he lifted his head up at me letting his big round eyes meet with mine.

"Noona is different but a good different she isn't too loud, but not too quiet she is a special kind of different," Felix explained in a soft quiet mumble and it made my heart go so soft even Chan was smiling brightly.

"Awwwww oh my gosh, Felix, you are gonna make my heart exploded from the cuteness." I squealed watching as his cheeks turned a faint red from the blush.

"Nooooo Noona I'm telling the truth don't make me shy." He mumbled shyly hiding his face on my shoulder.

"It is cute hush!" Chan exclaimed and all the while I was still studying Felix as he clung to me.

Lee Felix, you really are different I can't just assume you are a little though that would be so weird, but your actions say it all sometimes.

Or maybe Noona is just being silly maybe it's your natural aegyo and cuteness maybe it's all in my silly little head of mine.

Felix was still snuggling up to me kicking his feet aimlessly as me and Chan kept talking quietly with each other the loud chatter quickly arose from everyone getting ready for the day.

A pretty normal start to any other day, life was life and it seemed to always be that way at the end of the day.