Chapter Twenty One

Madelyn's Pov
I could hear muffle little singing coming from Felix as he fixed up his hair in the mirror, I stood behind him rubbing at his shoulders a few times in place, before I was moving my chin to rest on his shoulder I watch the way the pink color flooded across his freckled cheeks causing him to look to the side for a moment.

"You got everything ready for your flight?" He fluttered those pretty eyes of his up to focus on me. A smile growing on his face before he was nodding.

"Yeah baby, I can't wait to go back out to the states. I just wish you could come with its gonna be so stupid." I made a face at him through the mirror, cupping at his cheeks. He ended up tilting his head to give me a soft kiss.

"I will I'm gonna miss you, it's gonna be boring without you." I gave his freckled nose a few rubs with my own.

"Oh stop it okay.. I have a job interview I answered it in tabs. I think it will be a good one." His deep hums were like a lulling in the short space of the bathroom. I could see his eyes starting to form a pout. He opened his mouth to speak to me a few more times but a loud crash had him sighing with a chuckle his hands holding at my sides.

"You should go check on Seungmin. I love you alright? Please kiss me goodbye before we leave you know I hate it when you don't."

____________________________
A rough day of packing, goodbye kisses and making sure everybody had their stuff just in case they went into little space I knew they would all be alright because they had Chan there. He took being a caregiver/daddy just as serious as I did. It wasn't till the following day that I was getting spasms of good luck on the group chat, a few being tattle tells so others were in trouble.

I found myself entering the cafe in confusion keeping the beanie shoved on my head even further. I sat down at the nearest table folding my arms. I stared off into space for a minute, before someone sat down across from me joining me.

"Are you Madelyn?" I smiled in the male's direction nodding my head when he sat down. He had his own smile on his face, before he sat down across the booth from me.

"That's me yes? You are Choi yes?" The male looked nervous for a moment nibbling on his lower lip, before I watched him take his sunglass off staring at me.

"That's an alias but yes.. I know you as Stray Kids Noona.. Well you were till you left I think you may know who I am." It took me staring before my eyes grew wide. He gestured for me not to get to loud, still a soft boyish smile was on his face.

"Beomgyu...? Txt Beomgyu? Oh my gosh hello." I laughed gently in awe seeing the strands of his super long black hair. He blushed shyly looking down.

"That's me yeah! I know that.. You just recently got out of a job.. I know you already are used to being someone's else but.. I think we could use your help?" It was now my turn to stare at him even more. A soft smile grew.

"I thought all idols groups had plenty of Noonas I don't know if I can't just start being someone's it's hard when you don't know them from the beginning." I said through my soft laughter. A soft chuckle was leaving him before he was shaking his head.

"No no.. I'm not asking you to be our noona.. I need your help with something else.. You are a caregiver for age regression and little space.. I think I have one and.. I don't wanna bug the members with it.. I just need a platonic caregiver and that's it. Not a relationship or anything. I just... When I'm alone I can't do it by myself.. I need guidance a break.. I'll pay you every month it will be your new job.. I know a lot of members of groups who are secret little who are willing to pay for you to be their caregivers for a little while."

I felt like my whole chest had collapsed in on itself listening to it. His eyes were begging he looked so genuine I was frozen in time for Just that moment. I.. I liked helping people it's what I was best at but.. wouldn't it be betraying the guys while they are on their tour?

"Me... Are you sure it's me?" He smiled gently at my hesitation before he was shyly nodding his head.

"Yes.. You noona."