Chapter Fifteen

Madelyn's Pov
"How come I just now am hearing about a staff member harassing you for a date?" My hands continuously moved through the soft feeling of Hyunjin's hair feeling him snoring away fast asleep with his head rested on the crook of my neck.

With the deep sleep he was in, you so would assume he was in deep little space. "Hello to you Chan. You get home and that's the first thing on your mind." I chuckled with a light teasing tone hoping to lighten his serious mood up a bit.

I was a workaholic and that wasn't much of a surprise I was always over exhausting myself, some people found being a caregiver a little odd but in my own view of helped my stress go away taking care of everyone with Chan, they were all special in their own ways and seemed to grow more love for me everyday just like I did.

Which is why me and Changbin kept the little flirting from the staff member between me and him. So I had thought so.

"Babe I'm not even joking it's serious." I puffed my cheeks for a single moment glancing at Chan gesturing with my free hand towards Hyunjin. I could feel he was lightly drooling such messy sleepers they all were. How lonely

"Chan come on he is sleeping, can we at least go to your room- it's not that big of a deal I promise." Chan lifted an eyebrow before he was gently rubbing his hands through Hyunjin's hair as well.

"Is he little right now?" He questioned softly his whole expression soften and switched to his dom mode really quick like.

"No but I think being back with activities with everyone has made him exhausted." I carefully was able to move him so he was laying on the couch resting and napping. I winced for just a moment when I could hear a loud crashing noise coming from Felix's room. It bounced around the entire dorm.

"Do I even wanna ask?" I laughed nervously as I started leading the way to Chan's room.

"So I may have bought them a few race cars and drones for when they are in little space." All he could manage was a facepalm.

"Yeah I'm sure Seungmin is gonna enjoy that."

"I had to put Jeongin and Han in timeout cause they tried to run Minho's cats over-"

________________________________
"So to start from the beginning, since Kingdom had started and when it had ended one of the flim staff wouldn't quite leave me alone. He kept asking me out on dates, saying stupid stuff like I was desperate enough and that I needed a man." I paused for a short moment to see a very dazed expression spread across Chan's face his entire expression was hard to read.

"For the months that we were recording you endured that? Baby why didn't you tell someone." I opened my mouth to speak, but I got quiet when Chan's door slammed open. I turned my body to face who entered relaxing seeing it was Felix and Seungmin.

"Hey you two what's the matter?" I questioned, my expression soften as Felix brushed his fingers across his freckles before he held out a little juice box.

"Can you open this mommy." I took it from him, poking a hole in it, pressing a single kiss to his forehead.

"Course sweetie." I turned to Seungmin to see if he also needed help, but he already had passed his to Chan who did the same giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Felix soon was dragging Seungmin out of the room leaving us two back to our chat.

"Alright continuing, I was gonna tell someone since it was growing out of hand. But Changbin found out on accident when he walked backstage, I just thought he was You know being Binnie jealous." I muttered brushing my fingers tip across the bridge of my nose slowly.

"I think these problems wouldn't occur if we just all came out that we are in a relationship together." A small little hiss left me so fast at the thought messing with my hair.

"That's just gonna cause even more hate for you guys, you all are already dealing with enough, plus the online fanmeetings and concerts." I waved my hand off fighting the nerves off. Chan just gave me one of those looks of his. Leaning back in his arms exposing off his exposed upper arms. "Plus the dating ban." I exclaimed fast like.

"Maddie even you know that our dating ban ended after the two year mark, I just don't like hearing these things." He held out both his hands to urge me forward. I took a couple steps towards him feeling his warm hands in my own, squeezing at them pulling me to sit in his lap, his arms slowly securing to hold me in place.

"Chan I would love nothing more then to be public with you guys, but... There's a risk of me losing my job, more hate towards you guys, I don't want the guys little space getting exposed since most of them are still understanding it and aren't ready to explain it. And most people don't understand being poly."

I took noticed that Chan was studying me the palm of his hands rubbing all over the area of my lower back.

"Is there something on my face?" I questioned watching a grin stretch across his face for a moment.

"I always worried why you were my favorite noona, it's cause sometimes you overthink but you always take your job seriously and take such good care of us Maddie." I grew flustered at the random compliment.

"I- well of course I'm your noona." I chuckled but a small squeak left me the heat rising to my cheeks when he pulled my head to rest in his neck.

"You are more then just that... Everything really, without you I don't think I would be able to handle it all on my own so thank you... " I carefully rubbed my hands all over his back a few fresh times. "I should be thanking you guys..."

"For what baby?" I seemed to hold my breath for a moment when the dark thought hit me like a speeding bus.

"For saving my life..."