Chapter Seven

Madelyn's Pov
"Alright Jeongin no more candy till after your concert having both of you on a sugar rush is something we don't need." I scanned both my eyes to watch a very hyper Felix and Jeongin rushing around the backstage area. What we also didn't need was an accident before the concert started.

Another few months passed with ease and I got into the deep mindset of being a mommy to Felix and a caregiver to Jeongin after quite a while of small punishments and a lot of talking those two people content with one another and friendly in little space.

A few shoes and fights here and there. But they now had a better grip of slipping between big headspace and little headspace, but I also knew Chan was getting a feeling something was going on.

Aside from me always being at the dorms, or bringing Felix or Jeongin home when they spent the day at my apartment. Chan wasn't stupid and it wouldn't be too long till he was questioning me wondering what's going on.

"Okay, Noona!" I let a short gasp squeak out when Jeongin pressed a big wet kiss into my cheek making a loud mwah sound before he ran off. It seemed like Felix ended up gasping and huffed rushing towards me doing the same kissing my cheek much harder and better before rushing off.

I giggled weakly shaking my head before deciding I had to help the other girls father up everything. We still had a while till the concert but Stray Kids concerts were always as amazing as it sounded. I kneeled down on my own world organizing all the messy backpacks that all the members had thrown around making sure not to mix up anything.

I stood up and I gasped but smiled facing Chan who was giving me  a smile "Hey Chan." I giggled quietly keeping my dived attention on Chan.  "You are really good with Jeongin and Felix." He tilted his head at me calmly, and I rubbed my hands slowly on my jeans.

"I have gotten close with them, they are angels." I trailed off my gaze watching Felix chase Jeongin with what looked like a large big he found. I kept giggling quietly "Semi angels." I corrected looking back to Chan who released a small laugh before he spoke to me calmly.

"How long have you've known about their little space?" He questioned smiling at me. I felt my eyes go wide quickly and I looked at Chan in disbelief. "Wait? You know about their little space." I stammered out slowly sinking my teeth into my lip nervous like.

"Well I've known about it for a little while, but Felix kind confirmed it when he accidental called you mommy during last week's interview before we went on, now before you freak out, I think it's sweet that you are taking care of them." Chan kept flashing me that charming smile and he pulled me close to him.

His arm wrapped around my shoulders "You and Felix are cute, and Jeongin coming out his little shell is cute too, you're an amazing caregiver, and I don't wanna overwhelm you, you are an amazing noona, we all love having you around, but I think there's one more secret little in Stray Kids." He muttered to me sadly his accent coming out thicker.

I blinked my caregiver side coming out quicker and I spoke flashing my eyes around to get a clue. Changbin is fast asleep getting his makeup done. Seungmin is listening to music. Han is in his phone laughing, Woojin is in his thoughts like always.

It could be Minho but it's hard to tell. But then that just leaves. I thought slowly blinking watching Hyunjin who was sitting on the floor playing with a stuffed animal he got from the fan meet earlier. He looked conflicted glancing over to Felix and Jeongin.

"It's Hyunjin." I whispered quickly looking back to Chan who nodded "He's been acting a little different lately, so Noona I'm leaving it up to you, you're a bright star, work your mommy magic." He smiled at me and pinched my cheek before he left me alone.

If it's Hyunjin this is gonna cause another huge fit with Felix. But it would make sense that it's those three hiding their little space. They think no one understands. I carefully made my way to where he was sitting listening to the noise my shoes made on the floor and sat in front of him.

He looked up quickly, looking quite startled his hair slightly framing and getting in his eyes.  "Oh hey Noona." He gave me a smile messing with the bunny's ears gazing at me shyly. I slowly gulped and smiled carefully grabbing his hand.

"Hey Hyunjin, you know you don't have to hide anything from Noona." I paused slowly to see his eyes grow slightly round and he gulped a little letting the bunny rest in his lap.

"Its okay little one." I stammered out watching his eyes grow soft and stared at me "I didn't wanna hide it, just noona no one understands it... No one." He muttered slowly looking down and I glanced up to look at Felix who was smiling brightly.

My heart swelled with the thought I helped him, and I'm helping Jeongin so I wanna help Hyunjin as well.

"May Noona help you?"