29 Concede

"What an uncomfortable dress. Good, didn't let you stir much trouble for us." He slice through the fabric around her thigh. "But from now on it's not needed. You'll Fuckin' Never wear this Sh t! Understand?"

"Yes Sir." Monotonous she answered.

Her bare thighs revealed the sets of guns and variety of knifes stucked prettily. He growled, cut open the holder and tossed it in front seat as well. "Throw these as well, bloody w ore hanging toys carelessly."

"Bloody cu t what did he made put you into" he fisted and throw the piece of cloth to the front seat. "Burn it." He strokes the lock of hair back applying pressure on her cheek with his thumb. Her eyes droops low, her breathings quiken, "And what is this powder hiding your beauty huh? Pure dust suits this face why is this covering your eye?" the colored shade on her, he dispised a man from outside painted her like a decepting fairy. "Sorry, sir. You won't see this again."

"Good Girl." Louis stroked her head, resting his head on the back of his fist, it was like claws brushing.. combing the hair back and pinning down the aggressive pet as well.

"You don't know what hell you broke for me disappearing like that. To the point, to save my face I personally have to come to pick you up." Wry sardonic he menaces.

"I'm sorry, chief." Remembering how Marco and other superiers abused him and tortured him with their talks. This time her robotic Apology irked him. Triggered his anger.

The driver applied the break and her face met flat with Louis built chest. "Open your hands." Saying this he wanted to hit her, but he brought no stick with him. Instead he grabbed her back by the hair and made her sit right. "You are going to meet Marco. Tomorrow. Morning. He is so eager to meet you." Her face paled, her eyes lost dull.

"I too, want to see the Director." She stretched her lips in a painful smile.

Recalling to inform the boss, he dialled directly to Marco, he picked up on third ring, "I'm guessing this time you called me with something worth telling."

"We have Ivana back." Delightful he break the news.

Sound of stumble and falling was heard.

Marco back to the receiver, this time not a bored tone but overjoyed he spoke, "Oh God Satan! Take good care of her. Good good." Wasn't clear he praised the chief or was applauding to himself.

"I will, Sir."

"Let me talk to her. Hand her the phone!"

"Greetings to Marco." She bent her head curtly paying respect not being able to salute.

"My girl is back! Be good and co-operate with Mr. West kay?"

"Yes sir."

The call was cut.

Slipping his phone back into the pocket his eye caught the mark of lipstick left by her when she lost her balance. "What the Heck He didn't leave your lips too Bastard!"

She hung her head.

His wheel turning, he suspected, "Did he touch you?" That dog. He must've. What was he asking!?

"Yes sir."

"Where?" His eyebrows knitted, dreadfully quiet but stern.

"Everywhere." Low she says, words weirdly making soothing sense to her.

His eyes went wide, bloodshot. His throbbing veins surfaced. This was beyond acceptable. Ivy prepared herself for the worse.

He controlled his anger for the time being. Let Marco decide what to do.

Coming back to the base, she was thrown in a new cell, from where no escape is possible.

'Is Vettorio rescued? Is he still alive? He must be! The challenge is to keep him alive.

I caused all this. I dragged him in my life, made my problems his.

Does he hates me now? Given up on me? Although a selfish part of me don't want him to. Yet I wish he has.

Forgetting the whole encounter, we even spent days together. Its better to let go.

Has Mr. West disposed him?

Or will he now? The knowledge of us being together has upset him.'

She shivers thinking all the worst possibilities and miracles that could save him.

At night Marco, unable to control himself came all the way to her building, Louis escorting him to her.

There was a buzz in the corridor. Everyone whispering about the new story update. 'The runaway girl was back in the campus.'
She was no rookie, temperory or substitute girl. She is the superior, high-ranking asassin.
It was a big relief, huge talk. Imagine leaving a loaded gun in the hands of a killer. Just like an assassin in the hands of a mafia boss.

Ivy had been sleeping, but the disturbance caused her to sit upright.
Marco had been looking down at her, just beside his shoe, she sat with a torn dress and destroyed face.

"In your service-" she saluted but he raised his hand and she stopped abruptly.

"What's all this on her face. Get rid of that extra material before you present her to me in the morning."

"Yes, sir."

"Look what crap others make of you. THIS is your HOME. THIS is where you BELONG." He said so assertively, slowly letting her absorb.

Her soulless eyes and expressionless face, misery in her heart, grasping what is expected of her, she is to do. She satisfies them with her usual answer.

He turns to Louis, "Look they hid her natural earned beauty." With a heavy sigh he mourns, creasing forehead wrinkled face he shakes his head.

"Don't lose her again." He growls, In a blink back to his usual grim self he warns her Commander.

Next morning, She was washed under supervision and was medically checked, given her old clothes. And was brought before Marco in his dungeon. Armed guards at every corner as usual, dejected this time she didn't even bother thinking of an escape anymore.

"Sir!" Standing upright she saluted and eased when he ordered.

"Glad to have you back Ivana. But this behaviour won't be tolerated again." He glared, smoking weed.

"My sincere Apologies, sir. Won't happen again." Her eyes fixated on his shoe, she answers, her hand on her heart.

He hmmed in Acceptance.

"You've put on weight, your bruises are fading. Do you realise the change.. dangerous transformation he put you through? That'll reduce your moving ability and make you vulnerable to hardness, soft is weak Ivana! SOFT is WEAK." He seethes out the words. His temper rising. Anger churned inside him. Nothing should slip out of his hands.

"I heard." Sitting back Disappointed he continued, "a random outsider fu kd you. Don't tell me it's that D'Onofrio." He spits out the last word.

"It is indeed Vettorio D'Onofrio. Sir." For the while in utter confidence, she voiced out in soft mechanical tone, the man in her Beautiful dream, her eyes gleamed for those microseconds.
A shiver, and a lightening of a pain Pricked her right cheek.
His hand came down as hard and she was brought back to the bitter reality. She didn't collapse on the floor, she was on active standby, so her neck only turned to the left from the impact. She tighten her fist, dig nails to lessen the pain that burn her skin.

He crackled his knuckles and breathed out in exasperation, like a balled up frustration released, He smoked some more, flicked his finger and two naked woman were on his lap.
Some drugs and women are enough to decrease his anger? If so, she wished he be surrounded with more of those.

He cannot accept she is not able to defend herself, if he was trying to rape her. She can ball up any man and toss the latter out of the window.