19 Training

"Any thoughts about your first night of training?" He adjusted his tie and embarrassed I looked down.

"Honestly, I've been embarrassed about all lying naked." I started. He cut me off irritated. "Never. First thing, I've been trying to teach you. Never Shy away from me." I say, get naked in front me You do it! No embarrassment!"

"Yes. Sir."

"And what else?"

"It was relaxing. Like meditation.. it was electric!"

"First experience has to be light sweetheart. Tough training will start when you're ready." He sat on his chair behind the desk, I didn't move.

Am I that weak that he had to be light for me?

"Yes sir."

"Come here." He called me over. I went to his deskfront. He motioned me to stand beside him, so I rounded the table and flipped the file to tell him today's schedule.

He held up a finger before I could open my mouth. "I already have that memorized, thank you."

He turned to me, gazing intently at me. "Now that you're going to assist me all day, everyday. We can train here as well as at home. If you're upto hardworking that is."

I nodded curtly, "yes sir. I'm upto everything that help me improve." I honestly encouraged myself and assured him as well.

"Well then, you are to practice only in front of me. Breaking the rules will result in your punishment.

"Yes sir."

"Take off your clothes."

I taken aback, "pardon?" In case I heard him wrong.

"I don't repeat, ivy." He gritted his teeth and I get rid of all my clothes from top to panties. He looked taken aback now.

"Good." He breathed out and grabbed my waist, lifting me up to his lap. I adjusted my legs on either side of his, supporting my hands on his shoulders. He only removed one hand from my waist to fist my breasts. My nipples erected when his rough palm graced over it ever so lightly, as if holding himself back, he breathed out audibly through his lushous mouth and his fingers dig into my skin on waist. He dragged his nose down my neck and pinched my chin down to get an access for he plunged his tongue inside and it was tongues battle then,

He broke away leaving me a heaving mess, inserting his fingers in my mouth he groaned, "I want your saliva on my fingers, baby." So I licked them until his both the fingers glisten with my liquids. I felt dirty, but I had to.

He then inserted the same fingers inside the same hole he did yesterday. My butt bucked upwards to give him proper access, my legs were parted and even I felt tingly, I couldn't close my legs back. His legs were parted mine. He moved them up and out and up and out. The cool air hitting my pussy only intensified the building need.

He increased his speed hitting a spot I wanted a mess badly. So I moved myself on his thick fingers. He stroked my clit all the while as he slowed down only to pick up the pace even faster.

Too much pressure, abled me shut my brain and let the blood flow down to my activated nerve endings. I was huffing throaty all the same.

He is watching me.. watching me act all dirty in front of him.

I try to duck my face in his neck but he yanked my head up back by my hairs not to harsh, but enough that I was face to face with him, I closed my eyes. "Fuckin open your eyes! Look at me!" I shot open my eyes and locked with his darkened smouldering eyes. He grabbed me by my neck, his hand big and hard muscles defining his power over me. "You Do not look anywhere but me. Know who do this to you. Know who can turn you into a mess you are right now!" He barked low and authoritative in my ear. It only turned me on more. "Yes sir!" It came out as a moan I've been suppressing. My body was on fire as he hooked his his fingers up but embarrassment melted me more. He kept bending his fingers at the point I let out a guteral groan.

"P-please..sir.. I'm gonna release..si-sir!" I begged. He only thrusted deeper entering another finger.

He kissed my neck again sucking on to the sensitive spot,

"Yes. Cum for me baby!" He kept thrusting in and out thumbing my clit, I arched back in response. An intense electric wave washed over me for the last time,

"Sir" I shrieked out. "A-aa~aah!!" I shrieked out louder as I came.

All my energy drained in a minute with the liquid I released, he took his fingers out, I was tired and laid limp on him but kept my eyes open to see what he do,

This time again he sucked his fingers clean. I stared gasping, "you want to taste yourself, Ivy?" I kept my mouth open unable to form a decision. He didn't wait opened his mouth and lifted me up to his mouth by my neck and twirled his tongue with mine. The sickening sound the lapping of our tongues produced wasn't as bad as his fingers against my pussy. He tightened his hold before letting our face part. He brushed my hair back as my limo body couldn't move. Small I felt on him.

I felt a bulge against my stomach and I lifted to check what it is but his heavy hand on my back never let me move.

So instead of worrying about sully things I let my eyes close and in no time sleep enveloped me in tight hug.
**
I woke up to find him coming out of his personal office bathroom with bathrobe onn and I noticed his ripping muscles. Did he worked out just now?

I had a blanket over me.

I looked out the window to find night had fallen, cold it was outside but I was warm as I laid on the couch with best view in front of me. "Feeling feesh?" He asked. "Yes." I answered, stretching as I yawned. The fabric covering me slid down and landed on floor. I quickly bent down to pick it up. "Leave it!" He ordered. I halted. I saw his darkened clouded eyes staring back at me. He cursed, I gulped. "What have I told you, ivy?" Pissed he gritted his teeth.

"To N-never cover myself from you." Scared I admitted. "I'm going make you follow this until you learn to do it by heart." a threat.

"Punishment can only teach you girl. Once we are home. I'll do you." He grinned. I felt shivers.

"Yes sir." I dig my nails in the leather.

He went back to the bathroom only to return minutes after, he seemed more worked up. Sweat beads on his forehead despite the bath,

It's strange.

"Let's leave after you've freshen up too." I nodded. He didn't spare me a glance.