Nova Vita Academy ::15:: [NOCTIS]

This is the Noctis INDIVIDUAL result! This one was written by SgtJellyBeans! So check out her profile and leave her some feedback kay?? Once again though if the spacing is awful that's my fault...

COMMENT AND VOTE

_________________________

You woke up the next morning with a smile on your face. Why wouldn't you? It was Sunday, you made both teams you tried out for, and everything was going great. After lying in a bed lazily for the next few minutes you got up and noticed Namine wasn't in the room. With a casual shrug you headed out towards the kitchen looking for your roommates. All you found instead were three notes taped to the fridge. On them were brief explanations on where they were.

Had to go run errands. We totally ditched you. Go hang out with Zack so I can earn some Lamnas!!

-Yuffie

No! Go with Mako!

-Korra

Roxas is free :)

-Namine

You rolled your eyes with a smile and went to take a shower. After cleaning up you began to search for an outfit. You weren't quite sure what to wear since you didn't know what you'd be doing today yet. Of course it'd be nice if you could get a job to earn money so you could buy new clothes. A frown formed on your face as you thought back to the look that Jane bot gave you. It was the stuff of nightmares.

Finally, you decided on a pretty sundress from your closet. You put your hair up so it was out of your face as well. Then after eating a quick breakfast you grabbed your purse, filled with your wallet and phone, and left the building.

The sun was shining bright as usual without a single cloud in the sky. Yet it wasn't too hot. It was, well, perfect. You decided you visit the Seashell Boardwalk again. You were making your way past the apartment buildings when you heard your phone go off, pulling it out of your pocket you saw that you had received a message from Noctis.

Hey [Name], was going to stop by JiJi’s Cafe for lunch, want to tag along?”-Noctis

Sure! Sounds like fun :)”-[Name]

No less than a second later you got a reply:

Cool, See you there in 10”-Noctis

Smiling to yourself you made your way to JiJi’s. After passing several people and shops you see Noctis, upon seeing you he gives you a charming smile that you can’t help but return.

“Hello [Name].”

He was wearing a light blue t-shirt with dark grey skinny jeans.

 “Hey Noctis.” You smiled as he led you inside and towards a table next to the café window.

“So how are you?” Noctis asks as the two of you sat down.

“Good, what about you?” You replied.

“Perfect considering I’m having lunch with a girl as beautiful as you.”

You blushed at his comment and mentally thanked the waitress who walked up to take your order for interrupting the conversation.

“Hello, my name is Susie what can I get you today?”

She was a tall girl with short blond curly hair and baby blue eyes. Taking up the opportunity you covered your face with the menu to try and hide your blush. Noctis chuckled at your actions. After you both order you turn to ask Noctis a question.

“So Noctis, how do you like school so far?”

He turned to meet your gaze, “It’s okay, but school is school y’know?”

He shrugged and you smirked at his comment, “Yeah I do, Rai.”

Noctis lightly glared at you. Giggling you ask him another question, “Hey I know you said it wasn’t your place to say, but what happened between you and Vanitas?”

You see a different emotion quickly flash in his eyes, but he swiftly evaded the question by using the waitress like you did, “Hey look, our food is here.”

Susie sets the plates down on the table, thanking her you two began to eat. What happened between those two? Was it really that bad? You lightly shook your head and took your mind off that topic.

After finishing up and having a small argument over who would pay (Noctis pulling the “I invited you, I should pay” card) you both left the café.

“Thanks for the food Noctis.” You said smiling.

You were about to say goodbye when Noctis spoke up, “It was my pleasure [Name], mind if walk you home?”

“Oh no, you don’t have too.” You said waving your hands in front of your face.

“But I want to.” He smiled and held up a hand gesturing you to lead the way, curse his princely charms.

You two make your way to your apartment in silence, not the uncomfortable kind; you were just enjoying each other’s company. Before you knew it you were about to walk up the stairs sighing, “I wish there was an elevator, I’m too tired to walk.”

Noctis lightly laughed at your comment and before you could even think about it you blurted, “You have a cute laugh.”

He turned to you with a smirk “I have a cute laugh do I?”

You froze at the top of the stairs as it finally clicked, “um…no...Well...yeah...It’s just...Ahhh…”

“Don’t worry. I think yours is absolutely adorable.” Noctis kissed your hand making you turn 50 shades of red then turned and left, giving a small wave when doing so.

“Stupid Prince.” You mumble as you opened the door while trying to physically rub the blush off your face. You threw your purse on the counter. Sunday wasn't near over, but you had a feeling that whatever you ended up doing the rest of the afternoon wouldn't compare with to your morning with princely Noctis.